Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pondering getting the CZ 3D

MP29

Should I get a CZ 3D? Currently use the 1236x2 and F75 SE which do well. Curious if there would benefit having another Fisher. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

The Only benefit I could see you getting a Cz3d would be for hunting older Sites! The F75 surely must serve you well. If you do
decide on a Cz3d you want a Hot one. I had a Cz3d that could hit a dime at 12". Like a Dummy I sold it back when. Now I have gotten another Cz3d and was Dankowski's Tuned to 11.3" on a dime which ain't too bad. My BEST FINDS THOUGH were with a Cz3d
back when they 1rst came out... Finding a HOT ONE will be a Chore. My Best Jewelry find rang a HIGH TONE on an 1 kt., 8 gram Gold Pinky Ring and some Nice Silver at 12"....
No Joke...
Good luck in your endeavors...
silverseeker 2

The Cz is a good deep target hunter. I don’t have any experience with the F75 . I will say it’s a nickel finding beast . I recently picked up a 1021 CZ3 D and will be putting it to use soon. People say they dig deep iron with them . that has never been the case for me. I had also come up with a method for unmasking with Czs . My only issue with a Cz is weight.

The Only benefit I could see you getting a Cz3d would be for hunting older Sites! The F75 surely must serve you well. If you do
decide on a Cz3d you want a Hot one. I had a Cz3d that could hit a dime at 12". Like a Dummy I sold it back when. Now I have gotten another Cz3d and was Dankowski's Tuned to 11.3" on a dime which ain't too bad. My BEST FINDS THOUGH were with a Cz3d
back when they 1rst came out... Finding a HOT ONE will be a Chore. My Best Jewelry find rang a HIGH TONE on an 1 kt., 8 gram Gold Pinky Ring and some Nice Silver at 12"....
No Joke...
Good luck in your endeavors...
silverseeker 2
Thanks, that in insightful thoughts.

The Cz is a good deep target hunter. I don’t have any experience with the F75 . I will say it’s a nickel finding beast . I recently picked up a 1021 CZ3 D and will be putting it to use soon. People say they dig deep iron with them . that has never been the case for me. I had also come up with a method for unmasking with Czs . My only issue with a Cz is weight.

You can’t go wrong with either one. The CZ has some advantages and disadvantages compared to the f75. SMF, weight, balance, coil choices, speed, mineralization of location, ease of use etc. So it all depends on what your wants, needs and priorities are. You haven’t told us those.

Thanks, old home sites are the most places, sometimes a park. I also enjoy the logging roadbeds of approximately 100 years ago.

Like Silverseeker says, If you can find a "deep one" go for it. The deep ones are getting harder to find. If you can't find a deep one then I wouldn't get one.

Thanks Robo, analog has provided opportunity to expect the unexpected for most of my 40 + years now. I have nearly a 25 lbs of tooth paste tubes. Keeps me in shape! LOL

If you ever detect salt water beaches, adding the CZ is a plus. The F75 will ground balance to the wet salt but you need to really stay on top of the ground balance to get decent depth and it will still be chatty. The CZ will be easy to use and deep detecting over the wet salt sand.