Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

polar plot

HAGEMIER1

i got my detector back today from whites. 1 & 1/2 week turn around for me. great job whites. i did have up grade but now questions. coins program is gone. new that was coming. new decals did not get any so don't know if was suppose to or not. mine still says vision. how do u get to polar screen? no instructions came with the update. anyway glad to have it back. going to try and use it some this evening.
hh to all

Go to the expert menu/configure/live search screen/analysis/polar plot

(The option is also in the search screen options, but figured you'd rather have it in the trigger locked position. If that's not the case, then choose search instead of analysis)

polar plot's data is captured the same as the sizing graph - so it needs to have time where no targets are seen before it can graph. Sweep across your target as you'd do with the sizing graph.

Menu+zoom will bring up a help screen to explain the functions.

Thanks for the help. Called Whites and instructions is being mailed to me. ( V3I for dummys ) lol Again great job Whites.
Love this forum.

Coin isn't gone, but has been removed from the list. You can still get it by loading it in from the library if you really want it.

n/t

How cool, they prolly didn't replace your VISION marks because they know what pride VISION owners take in that aspect of their machine!

Talk about knowing your customers.

GO WHITES!!

Taterhead

Thanks for the info, sounds like it would be wise to wait for the upgrade until they have their act together.