Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pistol Probe

wildherre

Are there any any interference problems with the Pistol Probe & if so can they be helped with the frequency shift? Thanks, wildherre

I have the Pistol Probe and have been hunting with it with my Vision. First of all, I like the frequency shift turned all of the way up, but my Explorer SE Pro and E-Trac didn't really like it too much. It was difficult to find just the right frequency that would not interfere.

However, when trying it with the Vision, it works great and I haven't noticed any interference problems. I think if you get it too close to any detector it will interfere though...but I haven't done anything different when using it with the Vision. The detector sits to the right of the hole within reach so I can stand right back up easy.

I do wish the belt holster for the Pistol Probe held the probe a little more securely though :p The strap is too annoyingly tight to snap every time I reholster it, and it kind of wobbles around on a belt or nylon belt. I bought a thick nylon belt from Lowes which should help, but I'm thinking of just making something that attaches to my treasure wise pouch. Dunno... we'll see.