Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Our Thanksgiving- Part 2

MUCH MUCH MUCH younger sisters but sisters none the less.

:razz:

Alive and dead!! Good to see Tom again. Looks like a great meal!!

Your daughters sure look like their mom. I see the Christmas tree is up already. Ours goes up next week for my daughter coming home on Dec 5th from the Air Force for 10 days. In the last picture in part 2, you sure have a nice collection of family pictures on display. I have to ask, is the big picture with the snow in it there in Arkansas or elsewhere? Great pictures in both parts. Looks like a happy family to me, just as it should be.

Thanks for post.

George-CT

both on the dinner and get together as well as showing us all how sweet it was! Thank you Sunny!:clapping::clapping:

Carol's are from England but she was born in Montreal, Quebec. We're not going this year. I am taking carol, her Mom and her Mom's pal June to the Bahama's for a week.
Matter of fact, I just received a book on the Bahamas from Mike today in the mail. Should be a blast. We leave on the 6th of December and return on the 14th.

each other is usually a really fun time! I love photos, and my house is filled with them. Scott often complains because I have so many of them. Tough cookies, I tell him. This is why God put me here on this earth. And since I love photography, I have a lot of different subjects to take photos of. By the way, the big one with the snow you were referring to? At first I looked and looked, and could not find a photo with snow in it. Then I looked again, and grinned. That's our television :)rofl:) and the kids had started our holiday tradition of Christmas movies. I think this must have been a scene from the Griswald's. That's what we call ourselves.

Yes, Christmas trees have been up a couple of weeks. I cut back this year. Usually have thirteen, this year only six. Still thinking about a seventh, depends on if I feel like messing with it. Hope your daughter and her friend enjoy the holidays with you. :)

this time every year from the two of you. You are good for my ego! I am proud of my girls. They are all three just so sweet.:) And Shannon will have a new girl to add to our family in one week Hannah will be here! Can't wait to meet her!!! Good choice for names, huh Royal? :)

it all, I have to start a bit earlier than some, but it's a lot of work to try and do it all normally. Still, I don't have near the stuff up this year as in the past. I have even started giving some of it to the girls. I just love, love, love Christmas time. I wish we could have a white one, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see. :)

I posted, and the family on here. My girls feel like they know all of you, because I am continually bringing up your names, stories, and even showing them things you all have posted on the forum. They are really happy I am associated with all of you, and think it's all pretty neat. That is, ...........after they got over the fear of me going out of the country to Mikie and Alice's the first time. They really were actually upset because I did this. :rofl:

the holidays with it. Just a great, warmth to the whole season! :) Glad you had a good time also! Where's the photos? I KNOW you had a camera in one hand, didn't ya? :)

is feeling great, and still so fun to be around. I really can cook, you know! If you would come down and visit, you might catch me in the mood to cook,............but then again, maybe not. Just have to take a chance! :lol:

n/t

What a beautiful family! What a great day you must have had! At times like this,speaking for myself,when my family is gathered around,I look around them and feel like the luckiest person in the world.I realize that in spite of all the mistakes I may have made in the raiseing of them....I must have done something right.The key,I believe is love.I never had a day in my life when I didn't know my parents loved me-even when they were displeased with me.I may have made a few mistakes....would wish for a few do-overs if it was possible....but my children and now my grandchildren have KNOWN every day of their lives that their parents loved then unconditionally - it is plain to see that you and your family were raised the same way

two on the forum. Thank you for your kind words. And you are right..............it all boils down to love! :) We all wish we had some doovers, but that's just part of life I guess! Did you all have a big get together too? :)

only for the fact I don't know any better ....

.... and not that I am going to make any points here either ....But...

it was not until I got to the third picture before I figured out which one was Sunny ....

:blush:

Bill G.