Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Our forum.....

What about all the lurkers who are unsaved by being blinded and deafened by satan and need their eyes and ears opened to the truth of God and what is really going on in our government! Christians are to be witnesses to Jesus' salvation love and grace but also the lost and lukewarm Christians need warned of what is coming upon the USA and the whole world! Jesus did good works while here but He also warned the religious leaders in different ways and told them plainly of what they were and were within their hearts....my calling is to warn the people about the coming great tribulation as well as encouraging them with prayers and God's Holy Word! May God Bless everyone on this forum but my faith is to stand up for Jesus no matter who gets offended! Amen! Love you, Sister Ma Betty

I understand where you are coming from, but wonder if that occasional lurker will get excited about an Obama slamming post, and come back because of that or if when the lurker sees us praying for one another, sharing family pics, metal detecting and the like will keep them coming. I think when a newbie sees them posts they either walk away, or they jump on in and start a fight. just my opinion. Love you too ma!

Well, only God knows for sure....but there are more than one lurker and it depends on whether we stand up strong for our faith or bow down to the enemy, who are controlled by the demons of satan! I pray the unsaved lurkers will be saved however God chooses to do it! Seems as though no one wants told about the God of Wrath but only His goodness and mercy...but will be too late when Jesus has come and taken the Saints of God Home to eternal life! Christians have remained apathetic about the world's politics and what is going on in our own gov't and that is why Obama and his evil ways took a foothold and is taking away our nation's freedoms even more! I pray for him and our leaders but I won't shut up about the coming great tribulation with God's wrath poured out on the whole world, those who've been left behind! May God Bless you and yours also and hope you and this forum remains faithful to God in Jesus' name! Amen! :angel: Ma

Mike from MI \"Iron Brigade\" said:
I understand where you are coming from, but wonder if that occasional lurker will get excited about an Obama slamming post, and come back because of that or if when the lurker sees us praying for one another, sharing family pics, metal detecting and the like will keep them coming. I think when a newbie sees them posts they either walk away, or they jump on in and start a fight. just my opinion. Love you too ma!

Just maybe, the lurkers will be inspired to see us standing up against all that is wrong in the world,it shows we are not prepared to let things just carry on as they are without at least discussing them and showing that our faith and beliefs are contrary to what is happening in the world.Showing srength in adversity is what our faith is all about,standing up for what we believe no matter what.I agree that the topics may get tiresome and repetitive but this is no excuse to stop talking about them and leave them to slip into the shadows where they will fester and become worse.
We all love to talk about nice things,but we can't just ignore the bad things and leave them to others to discuss,if we do we might as well join the sleeping masses who are letting the worlds problems just pass them by without giving them the slightest thought.
Discussing such things on forums CAN make a difference,it can cause people to think more about what is happening and take positive action such as voting differently or starting pertitions etc.If this forum says no more discussing such issues,then it is another voice lost.Just saying prayers all the time will not stop the next atrocity,feed the starving or prevent wars.God has given us the intelligence to sort these problems ourselves,he may even be thinking "why, when the people know what is happening, do they not act on it".We don't act on it because not enough people talk about it in the first place and spread the word, which is why there is so much ignorance in the world,ignorance has led us to where we are today.
I do not see talking about such issues as negative,i see it as a positive step,positive in the way that people are aware of the problems around them, awareness can lead to action.

if lurkers are who you are trying to share with, wouldn't it be best to share that stuff on all the forums all over the place instead of this little tiny forum where most of the readers are the choir?

The tallest and mightiest trees grow from very small seeds.This tiny forum,from what I have seen,has many powerful voices.
I have shared my views on other forums,i have written emails and letters to my mp's and I will keep doing so until the day I am wearing a wooden overcoat.I hate talking about the worlds problems as much as anybody,i wish we could all live in peace and harmony,but until we do I will keep talking about them when ever the opportunity arises.
I understand that nobody wants to talk about these issues on this forum which is fair enough,so I will not get involved in them either.