Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

OK, Gas is $4.09 here and I've had enough and am doing somthing about it....................................

9 more gals of gas :rofl: how far would that take ya? I'm too lazy to do the math :lol:

http://tinyurl.com/55aqjj

seems every year we have a Bud Bash (Budweiser Beer sponsored drunkenness and debauchery at a bar and on the lake).

Every year these people lose their common sense..hundreds upon hundreds of boats with people who do STUPID things....like women who take their tops off to expose themselves, or guys urinating in the lake, etc.

OK back to the money part...there is no nearby place to buy more beer so they walk a half mile to a grocery store to get another case of beer...then realise it is a long way back carrying a case of beer. I had heard people say they'd pay $10 for a ride back to the bar. $$$$$

Then there are those who think I'll save the money and lighten the load by drinking the beer as I walk down the road....and promptly get busted for open container in public.

So if I had one of them little cabs....I could retire for the winter just hauling these weird people back to the bar.

Can ya say Ca-Ching!!!!!