Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

OK, Gas is $4.09 here and I've had enough and am doing somthing about it....................................

Greg from Mi.

With the gas price this high I started to ride my bike to work. Only issue is that some of the way is no side walk and no street lights. ( I get out of work around 11:30 PM)
With it that dark even with a light on the frount and back I just felt uneasy not being able to see much or people not being able to see me
After much thought and a big OK by the MRS. I bought a scooter on Saturday. Wow is this thing fun. Got to be careful with it though!!!
Took it to work and back and didn

I thought he was 19 years old! :)
Did you change your mind again? :)

I often thought buying a scooter was a good deal, but how much did it cost? If it cost $2000 then it will take quite awhile to get that back in gas savings?

You're missing the extras such as side safety impact equipment:

[attachment 94040 sidesafety.jpg]

The extra safety rear view mirror package:

[attachment 94041 mirrors.jpg]

The extra lighting package with the additional rear view mirror package added:

[attachment 94042 lights.jpg]

The rear luggage rack (have to carry your detectors right?):

[attachment 94043 rack.jpg]

You need a custom paint job to tell your scooter from others:

[attachment 94044 cutompaint.jpg]

Your individualized and personal safety suit from flying objects (such as laughter and tomatoes):

[attachment 94045 scooter_king.jpg]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How about the jet engine package in case you are running late for work?

[attachment 94048 Jetscooter2.jpg]

How about the truck package....everyone will want you to come move their stuff cuz you'll have a truck!

[attachment 94049 Scooter_Truck_Mi-11.jpg]

You might find this TaxiCab package useful for making some extra money or for taking the family to town:

[attachment 94050 TaxiScooter.jpg]

And don't forget the Family Camping Package:

[attachment 94051 scooter_cezeta_1.jpg]

we are becoming a third world nation like smaller countries like Vietnam. Speaking fo Vietnam what if we compared their transportation now to what ours is possibly going to be in a few years....

Traffic:

[attachment 94052 deplacer4.jpg]

[attachment 94053 traffic.jpg]

[attachment 94054 hf1287.jpg]

Hauling goods and other items to and from market:

[attachment 94055 Pigs.jpg]

[attachment 94056 Racks.jpg]

[attachment 94057 57526-Scooter-Transport-0.jpg]

These are [probably the bags used to carry the converted American money to the future currency like yen used to be where it took 1 million yen to make a US dollar...probably be the other way around.)

It bothers me to think this once mighty God blessed nation will be knocked down to the third world status.

I am glad God is in control and He is our God and we are His kids.

just watch for cars because they wont watch for you!!!!!!!

Nice scooter, handsome son and a beautiful home, Greg! God is blessing you and don't stick your tongue out too often at those Gas Stations when you pass, as they may go out of business and then no gas for your other vehicles! :biggrin:

Congrats on having a way to save money and still get back and forth to work without losing too much time! :clapping:

God Bless! :angel:
Betty

Hi Pete....you are funny and nice pics of getting around in the third world nations and we may be becoming one and so sad too!

Have a nice day and God Bless you always! :angel:

Betty

we still got you beat here for gas prices. right down the street from me its...4.49 as of yesterday for reg. i need to get me a scooter.

with a high demand for scooter, motorcycles, motorbikes, bicycles...one needs to lock them up and also have insutance that will cover theft of the item(s). After it is stolen isn't the time to find out neither one will cover a stolen scooter...and be out all that money.

Just something to keep in mind...the world is still the world and we can't always depend on the worldly to do what is right.

steal just about anything. and damage whatever to get to what they want. we had someone break into our garage one night when we were home sleeping and steal every bit of my hubby and I s detailing business . they left nothing behind ladders gone...chemicals gone...power tools. gone...even our work uniforms. . needless to say, we no longer have the business. we werent insured yet either because we were just about 2 weeks into it. they even took my hubbys power washer. now he was bummed about that...:cry:

Sorry dobbie about your garage being broken into and having things stolen! Stealing is such a bad thing that only locks keep the honest people out but not the thieves! :cry: You feel like you were violated when they come and steal your personal possesions!

Cliff says it is so bad in Florida that nothing is safe from being stolen! He is amazed how our neighbor kids leave their bikes out and no one bothers or steals them! He said they would be gone down there! Also, people can't leave their carts of groceries at all and do something else or they steal them right under their noses! Such a terrible world with not many honoring the Ten Commandments, because they aren't taught at home or in the schools by having a plaque hanging on the walls saying; What Thou Shall and Shalt not do! Makes it bad for those who do know and practice the commandments! :angel:

God Bless! :angel:
Betty

is rated at 115MPG. I've had it to its top speed of 45 MPH and it handles great. It holds 1.2 gals of gas but at 115 MPG that takes you a long ways. I think I'll only need 1 gal to go to work 6 days. The 115 MPG may drop if you run it wide open. We'll have to see. I only have 42 miles on it so far. Under the seat is a large storage area. Its odd shaped but will hold 9 gals of "stuff"

Greg

n/t

n/t

n/t