Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Now I know why so many rare coins on Ebay...

n/t

I missed metric in school again......not 1 mm but 1 Mil of gold, sometimes as much as 3 Mils of pure gold............WOW, a whole five cents worth.

n/t

[quote George-CT]They copy all our music, software, and tons of other stuff. Now old coins. They all seem hell bent on making anything in America worthless. I'm still looking for something to spend my money on made in the USA. Beer and hookers are all that come to mind so far.
Just kidding....

Geo[/quote]
This is the real problem. This is an economic war that is far more serious than the Taliban and Osama Bin Hiding. If through the sale of cheap consumer goods, China can weaker the American economy significantly, the US government will be unable to stop Chinese expansion throughout Asia. If America has to deal with high unemployment, corporate bankrupcy, bank failures and the resulting civil unrest (like what occurred in the Great Depression) they will take an Isolationist stance (as they have historically). This will allow for Communist China to expand it's borders as far as they Middle East as they will need that oil to maintain their growing empire just as the US empire needs it, then there will be a superpower conflict. The questions are how much stronger will China be? and how much weaker will America be when that conflict comes?
Get ready for interesting times.

Eric