Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Now everyone has to promise not to tell :D

let you have my share of the Roadkill Soup! See, I'm still good to you after all these years! Hey, Mary would not recognize YOUR voice, maybe you can call her, whadda you say???? :)

With exact instructions on how to do that. You probably should take the hide off first before you boil it. I have the Sal soda, and the 40% peroxide solution at my house on Joann if you need it. I watched this TV show and it was pretty cool how easy it is to do that...you can substitute Dawn dish soap instead if you want. One of my other buddies used the Sal soda, and you have to watch the water, because it evaporates much more quickly with that in it
Link: http://www.mucc.org/SkullMounts.htm
If I ever get a deer that is how I'm gonna do it.

n/t

thanks Mike!

n/t

n/t