Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Now everyone has to promise not to tell :D

Royal

Mary does not read this site so I might be safe.

I have a small collection of skulls. Call me nuts but I find them interesting. I have a couple deer, a swan, beaver etc.

I found that coyote last time I was up and am planning to take it to an anthill in the spring and let them clean it a bit.

Well what the heck. I am up here alone and I have the dang barbeque and a big pot and a dang coyote head. I decided to put them together. Now don't be telling on me.

I have a feeling that she would go into orbit. She just don't seem to understand guy stuff. Now Sunny would understand. What the heck, I am not doing it in the kitchen :shrug::wiggle:

[attachment 16437 skull11.jpg]

[attachment 16438 skull1.jpg]

I hear that Coyote's Head Soup is pretty tasty! WOW, Mary is gonna kill you if she finds out. I have to go now; my supper's ready:lol:

Lil Brother:)

Nothing better than a good ole pot of "road kill" stew! :rofl: I think Mary would most definitley kill you, but at least you had the decency to do it outside!

How long did it take to do this? Are you going to make a tree topper out of it like I did the shed deer horns I found at the top of Mt. Scia????? :)

It's not good to spend that much time alone. :lol:

Get a man to do the calling and have him tell Mary that his name is Wayne! :rofl: Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl: :jump: :rofl:

Mary knows Wayners voice, besides i told her you goofs may play a practical joke or two:biggrin:

n/t

send me some recipes!:biggrin:

would likely eat it all:lol:

but only some days, too bad you two have not gotten together, he might make a good deputy:lol:

when I get around you or Wayne, you all get me in trouble. :rofl: Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

you be careful buddy, i have friends in Texas, ummmm.....like that crazy Jewish cowboy that wants to be governer....yep i'll get him to sing to you:rofl:

Have a great evening Fred, but don't answer the phone:devil:
Wayner