Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Not Sure How to Correct

MillerTime

Hi Rob - I've got my programs somewhat screwed up and am not to sure how to correct. Primarily I want to bring back my HiPro program from the library and modify it with some settings and keep HiPro as the program name. My problem is that there are some customize programs that I may have used HiPro as base - not sure. I go into library and load HiPro but I can't find HiPro on my base programs. Do I need to delete my customized program in order to correct? How can I get HiPro back on main program menu?

If you have a program named Hi Pro and you want the original Hi Pro go to expert menu, then RESTORE/LOAD. Select HI PRO, then Library Program, then LOAD. This will take the place of your old HI PRO.

My problem is that there are some customize programs that I may have used HiPro as base - not sure.

No problem with this.

Ron, I don't have HiPro on main Program menu to select NAME _______ from in Program Restore/Load format. The only place HiPro is located is on my Library Program.

MillerTime said:
Hi Rob - I've got my programs somewhat screwed up and am not to sure how to correct. Primarily I want to bring back my HiPro program from the library and modify it with some settings and keep HiPro as the program name. My problem is that there are some customize programs that I may have used HiPro as base - not sure. I go into library and load HiPro but I can't find HiPro on my base programs. (???? I confused what you are saying) Do I need to delete my customized program in order to correct? (What is the name of your customized program? How can I get HiPro back on main program menu?

If you don't have a HI PRO program, then === expert menu, NEW/Load, x use library name, select Hi pro, create.

Thanks Ron - that fixed it - sorry I didn't get back to you faster, had to take wife out to eat. I think you meant : expert menu, Program, New/Copy not New/Load.. At 70 it is a real challenge for me to remember all the details on the V3i. Again Thank you

Yep, a typo. Glad you are fixed.