Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nokta Double Score

D&P-OR

Would like to hear reports/info from those that have been using the Double Score (especially with the SC24 coil).------Thanks

Looks like nobody is either using this machine (Nokta Double Score) or those that have used it are ashamed to admit it! ha ha-----Step right up folks--don't be bashful.-----Let us curious folks hear the pros & cons of the DS.-----Not looking for doctored up tests----looking for reports from "soldiers in the field" that have used it under normal hunt conditions.

People are probably regretting getting one now that the Nokta Score 3 is out . It has a few more features , but not enough to out perform a Legend.

I know the Triple Score has been "announced"--but I wasn't aware that the Triple Score is out yet Tony.-----Have the U.S. distributors (or dealers) received them?

I know the Triple Score has been "announced"--but I wasn't aware that the Triple Score is out yet Tony.-----Have the U.S. distributors (or dealers) received them?
To anyone that is interested: I just got an answer back from Dilek (Nokta) concerning a small coil for the Scores.-----She said Nokta does not have plans to make a small coil (6") for the Score series.----The 9.5"X6" coil is available.

Was looking at the on-line manual not long ago and it has a chart showing the Score, Double Score, and Triple Score comparison features all on one page.
And when looking at the Double Score seen a dt software update - didn't look any further...

The DT (Deep Target Identification) is included in the Triple Score as well.----It's available on these two detectors (Double & Triple Score) in the Field Mode only & cannot be adjusted by the user.

Nokta says the Score 3 are shipping worldwide now !!! great news !! sounds like they will be in dealers hands very soon !!!