Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nice ride George

were my mother's and being retired, I didn't see the use in wearing diamonds anymore. They were as thrilled to get them as I was to give them to them! :wiggle: Hey, Cowboy said he would ride fence with me anyday, and I would take him to the diamond mines! :)

[attachment 79558 MOTHERS-RINGS.jpg] My girls modeling their grandmother's rings!

I hear tell that the Indians invited Gen. Custer to breakfast and we all know what happened that fateful day at the Little Big Horn, right? :rofl: I think it would be fun to look for diamonds over there in Arkansas. Also, some of the most beautiful arrowheads that I have ever seen were found in Arkansas. Don't be surprised if a motorcycle comes up your driveway one of these days. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

n/t

n/t

n/t

Thanks Kelley. The leather bags are stock as is most of the bike. The Midnight edition was too black and needed some sparkle with chrome accents. The only other addition we are going to do is passing lamps. We have rode in bad weather, but it sits in the garage waiting for the snow and ice to go away before we go out again. Today it is going to get up to 50 but with rain and will drop down to 4 degrees tonight with a wind chill of -20. Here in Illinois, we have to dress for about any kind of weather. Brrrrrrrrrrrr

Thanks Sunny. Nancy and I hope to get to the diamond fields this year as well. I have been wanting to do that for several years now. Nancy has relation in So. Missouri we need to visit too so it sounds like I need to take a week off work this summer. Oh what the heck, two or three weeks off?

I got up this morning and there was 112 new posts on here in the last 12 hours. Wow!

take you to the diamond mines! I think it would be fun. Maybe YOU could show me where those wonderful arrowheads are in Arkansas. I have been told they are here, but they must me hidden very well. I look and look, and have yet to find one in Arkansas. I do plan on a trip to Arkadelphia on the Caddo River as soon as this crazy weather straightens out a bit. Also, my oldest daughter has a place to go on the Cosatok River (sp?) She says people find them there all the time. Please try to find some time and you and Deb come visit. I would love it, and so would the brothers. You could even pull that bike of yours, as I know it would be quite a trip, but then you could have it here. Or ride all the way........just know we'll leave the light on for you any time! :)