Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nice Day Today

n/t

I was thinking about a helix.. But then one of the people in the valley got an electric scooter. I was asking about range, speed etc and was impressed with the answers. The one he got has an 80 mile range, not terribly fast [maybe 25 mph tops], so in the valley it would be fine. but, and this is a big but, there are no licensing and registration fees. In fact, there are no fees of any kind. I am getting one of those. :)

calm seas

Mikie

I can get 70 mpg and over 70 miles per hour with the little guy. I have over 16 thousand miles on it and it rides like a dream. It would be comfortable riding to Vernon and back and I have had it over 12000 ft in the Rockies with two of us on it. That was just about its max though.

An electric would be fine for you to run into town and such but everything else is so darned far out there. Big country. I have to get a licence, insurance and of course a helmet with it. Personally I would never ride one without a helmet.

I went out again today for a ride but it is raining now

I hung my Guardian Bell below the front part of the foot rest...you can barely see it in the attached photo of my bike.

That sure is some beautiful country up there at Roscommon, Michigan. I was surprised to hear you mention that it was more flat country than hill country...I always figured you folks were in an area with lots of hills. It is always enjoyable seeing your posted pictures. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

[attachment 86445 DSC01446.JPG]

The Helix will do so much more in the long haul...faster and long range with good gas milage. You will be so limited with the electric scooter. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

[attachment 86446 Wolf.gif]

a ringing. Just a distant tingeling!!Nice

n/t

n/t

I just bought my insurance and it was 200 dollars PLPD, that would be about 130 Canadian:razz:

Insurance down here in South Texas is expensive too. We have laws that require you to have insurance, and all types of government fees like title fees, tag fees and etc. If you do get that electric scooter, please send some pictures of it. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t