Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

new kid on the block

Hello to all,
Well, I was all set to go out and try the Whites Treasure Pro today. The snow is just about gone but mother nature got me. I tried to did a plug here in my own yard. No can do, the ground is frozen solid. So, I am sitting in the house being very bored. No detecting for me until the ground thaws. We are due for rain later today and into tomorrow. Sadly, more cold on the way by Sat. afternoon.
Oh well, not much I can do about the frozen ground. Stay warm !!
Novice Ron

Do you have a GPS unit Ron?
Or a good note pad and pencil?
I'm lucky here because when the ground finally freezes it's usually just for a week or two before it thaws back out.
You can take cherry picking to an extreme and just go looking for the best of signals , mark the location and come back later to see what you found. Postpone the digging (the hard part) and enjoy the detecting. It's a desperate measure , but viable , and a good way to perfect your ability to procrastinate.:)