Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New finds

Garry

Hello guys found these two coins the other day with my V3I at a old homesite from the gold rush era a half dime and a dime found with double d ten inch loop the finds made me do a happy dance. als I used Magic's program

Two really nice finds. WTG:twodetecting::whites::cheers:

Nice finds Garry. it's interesting to let the guys know the part of the country you are in and your program.

:clapping: :thumbup:

I'm from the west coast in the foothills of California right in the center of the mother lode and have access to some great places to detect on.
I use Magic's program with a few adjustments to the RX gain, I also use the mix mode program allot and have found allot of good fines in that
program I really find allot of small items with the V3I the old timer's back in the day were bad about when they were done with something they just threw
it down .
I have four loop's the double D ten inch and the five.3,four by six and the nine and a half and use the garret pro pin pointer and I use all of them at different times

Great places to detect on, that is soooooo important.

Great finds!
Can I come hunt with you? :detecting:

Gary mi said:
were does one find Magic's program?

It's here.. http://forums.whiteselectronics.com/showthread.php?47169-V3i_-Magics-Pro