Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Cortes...

thumperjones said:
Stoof-tabsallday said:
It's funny but even scannerguy on YouTube was surprised with the Deleon. It's a sleeper.
I have the smaller 7" Troy coil so it's not gonna punch that deep, but I never really tested it. I usually just coin shoot with it, but as I've said before, I'm gonna try and expand that detector to more general hunting.
I'm happy with my Deleon

Actually, that was my DeLeon in Scannerguy's video.

I'm "Chase from Alabama" lol :wiggle:
Hahaha that's awesome!!!!
I like his videos.
Wish I could send him my relic to test. And my outlaw. Lol. And one of my Mojaves.
He doesn't seem to make any more detector videos :-(
Love to see the head to head between the relic and core. Also how the outlaw fares

I think a lot of guys that are not on pay per view got sick of making free ad's for detector company's :poke: just from my experience its a lot of work then people want to bag the video I will stick to digging and if someone can answer my call for what I need then I might do a few vids for them but otherwise a$$ up head down for me... :bouncy:

AJ

Could be just a seasonal pause. I think he's got some of the best detector videos on YouTube. Very honest evaluations.

Dan

dan b said:

Could be just a seasonal pause. I think he's got some of the best detector videos on YouTube. Very honest evaluations.

Dan
I totally agree. The series he has going testing all the detectors is great. I want to see more!!! Haha

pablo61 said:
I thought the Cortez has an adjustable GB???
Only affects the all metal mode.
BB

I too, would like to see more videos!

Scannerguy (Todd) is a really super nice guy. You could always offer to send him your detector to test. He doesn't have the pull to get detector companies to send him machines to test. And I'm sure he has a budget like the rest of us and can't afford to buy all the detectors just to make a video then lose money when he has to sell them. I'd have to guess that's why he hasn't done many detector videos lately.

That's why I sent him my DeLeon. There was very little video info on the 'Tube about that machine. It wouldn't cost you much, if anything to mail it to him to make a vid. Send him a message via Youtube. He's a good guy!

thumperjones said:
Scannerguy (Todd) is a really super nice guy. You could always offer to send him your detector to test. He doesn't have the pull to get detector companies to send him machines to test. And I'm sure he has a budget like the rest of us and can't afford to buy all the detectors just to make a video then lose money when he has to sell them. I'd have to guess that's why he hasn't done many detector videos lately.

That's why I sent him my DeLeon. There was very little video info on the 'Tube about that machine. It wouldn't cost you much, if anything to mail it to him to make a vid. Send him a message via Youtube. He's a good guy!
How exactly do you send a message on YouTube?

Stoof-tabsallday said:
thumperjones said:

How exactly do you send a message on YouTube?

Go to one of his vids, and click his login name. Once it takes you to his page, click the "About" tab at the top just under his picture. Read down a ways and click on the "For business inquiries" button and it gives you his email address.

Or if you can't find it just message me here and I'll get you in touch. I don't wanna post it here without his permission.