Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Never buy your mother a MONKEY! ...............part 2-3 etc

the more I realize how fortunate I am to have gotten to know you. Your story was a classic ! And your comment about this forum being a Godsend was right on the mark. You made my day.......especially with your story's last line ! Beautiful !!:)

i will probably never meet another one of a kind like you! Do you really think Alice would like a Monkey?:lol:
Thanks Fred, for the compliment!
Take care my friend,
Wayne

your mom didn't like it, or she refused to keep it, etc! But after reading this, I am so happy. Just as you intended, you made an extrodinary gift to your mother,........who cared if it didn't like anyone else? Your mother loved him, and he her.

I agree with the others. This life story with humor is what I love to read about. This was one of your best!

Your last line here?.............I don't know how long your mom has been gone, but mine has been gone almost six years, and there isn't a day that goes by that I do not yearn for her!

I just have to believe they are looking down on us, laughing with us, crying with us, celebrating with us, being sad with us! I think they know how much we miss them, and if they could, they would tell us to think only happy thoughts!

Thanks, Wayner! This is wonderful! :)

gut bustin hoot! My buddy's older brother had a capuchin (sp) monkey for a while. He didn't last long in the cold weather we get so thay gave him to a guy who ran a small animal farm who took the monkeys to FL each winter.

Dave

We met a lady at a rest stop once who had three of them in training for the handicapped. They train them to bring a phone or tv remote or other items to their owner. They can even be trained to assist with getting the owner dressed. Kinda neat!

Dave

I always thought I wanted a monkey too but never could afford one, back when I would have been stupid enough to buy one.

I can see what is a commin':blink:

from work one day and I had a pet rattle snake in a cage. She had a fit but the cops had a bigger one.

I can just see that dang monkey slinging turds. Your sis is typical though. Girls just don't seem to understand that that is neat!!

Good story Wayne!!!