Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nel Sharpshooter Coil for whites treasure pro

Novice Ron

Hello All, Just sitting here watching it rain. My snow is gone but colder weather for almost a week to follow. The ground here is still frozen , much to hard to dig signals. I am wondering where I can find a Nel sharpshooter coil for my Treasure Pro. I bought a like new treasure pro for a back-up and am looking to find a coil that is good in trashy areas. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Stay Warm and Good Hunting.
Novice Ron

Hello,
I am still waiting to hear from all of the Whites users for advice on a good coil for trash area coin and jewelry shooting. Need some warmer weather and no frozen ground. Help !!
Novice Ron

Hi Ron , I have a sharpshooter coil I used on a treasure Pro I had and it works very well in the trashy area's . I'm using that same coil on my Coinmaster Pro now sense I sold my treasure Pro both use the prism style/type coils . If your trashy spot is super trashy I recommend using the Prism 4x6 coil its smaller and does excellent .
There are a number of NEL coil dealers around the country and their numbers are growing daily . I got mine from colonial metal detecting , but there are lots of other dealers . Here is a search page showing some of them . Good luck hope you find one you like .

https://www.google.com/search?q=Nel+metal+detecting+coil+dealers&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS580US580&oq=Nel+metal+detecting+coil+dealers&aqs=chrome..69i57.16240j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8