Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need to clarify information on Garretts

Man that is a tough call, for me if I had a friend wanting a Garrett Detector I would have to tell them to hold off for a bit longer and see where this New Vortex is at, it should not be much longer for the Vortex to become available for sale, I do know from what I have been told its not going to be like the AT Pro or the Apex, its supposed to be way better from what I have been told, whether that's the case we will not know until we have one in our hands, I personally am looking forward to seeing what the Vortex will be and will do, as I said earlier the Vortex could very well turn out to be just like the ATP turned out for me and end up just setting in my detector room next to the ATP and several other detectors that ended up being not to my Liking.

As I stated suggest to your friend to hold off for a bit longer and see where this new Vortex ends up.
Yep,it will not be to long,they will be here.

Attachments

• 4d27719d3301bc03d997107e6941255c.jpg
    4d27719d3301bc03d997107e6941255c.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 22