Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My Neighbor Jim-3

n/t

I used to raise hogs.At one time I had about a dozen brood sows and one large - and happy - boar. They were usually pretty gentle EXCEPT when they had baby's.We used to lock the sows in the barn when it was time to castrate the little ones-usually when they were a couple of weeks old.Each time the knife would hit them they would squeal loudly (can't say I blame them) and the sows would try and tear the barn down.One day one DID knock part of a wall down and came out slobbering and snapping her jaws with murder on her mind! We immediately dropped the baby and headed out as fast as we could go.My father-in-law who was helping me had a bad knee from a war injury in Korea-but you sure couldn't tell it that day! He passed me and jumped a 4 foot fence!

Your story reminds me of something my dumb cousin got me into several years ago. I will write it when I get the time.

n/t

Everybody knows false eyelashes clash with spiked blonde hair. :smoke: