Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My Neighbor Jim-3

Royal

Jim used to tell us about his brother Dennis. Dennis was single and lived alone over in the family home on a lake. He seemed to be a nice guy, from the description and it turns out he was. Just strange.

Jim and his family were into the Catholic Church, in fact Jim spent a year in the Seminary on Orchard Lake, which is just outside the little town I grew up in. He only spent a year there because he said the place was rampant with people trying to molest him. I don

It seems like something was always happening in your neighborhood...never boring. That is a funny story about the pigs...what did the people say when you told them that the pigs had eaten the farmer? Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

Whoda thunk it?:razz: It was months after the pork was gone that it slipped out. I can not really remember who let it slip, me, Jim or Chris but I do know who took the heat. Heck, the price was right!:shrug:

We had, at one time, pigs and a few chickens and ducks, along with the horses. One of the duck mistakenly flew into the pig pen and lasted maybe 3 seconds... Man those things are vicious when they get the chance.

Calm seas

Mikie

he had an old fenced off apple orchard and there were some mighty big, like in HUGE hogs in there. His boy was walking across it one day and one of those monsters came after him. Big they might be but slow they ain't! He went up one of those trees, slipped and luckly caught his foot in a small crotch of a limb. He was squalling, hanging upside down, with the pig grunting under him until his dad heard him.

That dang pig had to weigh 500 lbs!! He stayed out of the orchard

n/t

they do make for some funny stories though!:lmfao:

n/t

n/t

Dang Royal, you have more stories than the Sears tower. :rofl:

I have known some people like Dennis, loads of fun to party with, they know how to have a good time. I was in my early 20's when I meet my first "strange" guy. He was a co-worker and we got to be friends. We both lived in the same apartment complex and one day he asked for help moving his stuff out to live with his steady. Until then, I never knew that vaseline came in a gallon size jar. :surprised: :surrender:

n/t

you are as close to cannibalism as you can get! :rofl: Ew-w-w-w-w-w-w-h! I know pigs can be mean, but to start eating the dead guy??? That's just awful!!! (Good story though)! And the brother who was a cross dresser? This is indeed a strange family. Makes me feel better each time I read one of you new stories! :lol: Keep 'em comin'! :)

was afraid of him, except me,and he knew it. We used to laugh at Nate when we would send him out to feed Wilbur. He would high step very quickly, and RUN back to the gate. But Wilbur would let me stand there and wash him off with the water hose. At the time we got him, we had no idea he would get as big as he did. That's when my husband turned into the "hog murderer". But I have already told that story years back. Still, I loved having the pig,and hope to get another couple in the next few months. I will not get as attached though! :cry:

various other critters. A serial killer in Vancouver used hogs to clean up his messes and a whole lot of folks over there don't eat pork anymore:surprised:
If you had fed me that stuff i woulda kilt ya!:lol:

he was just goofy.

was retarted or something, just because he could speak little english

n/t