Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

my born again or being saved experience!

Its amazing how much grace and patience the lord will give someone that believes in him and is trying to resist temptations plus answering the faithful prayers of his children for that person. But we seen that happen when he said "yes father I'll go down and pay the price for all of them, and allow myself to be killed for the sins of mankind and go to hell for them". Praise god , ma dont I need to obey the measure of the spirit that he gives me right now? Before he gives me more! Jesus wants to see some real drawing close to him , why would he fill a backsliding dirty heart if that heart is just gonna go back to the pig pen! Some of my Pentecostal brethern tell me that l need to get the second baptism and be filled completely to overcome these sin addictions ! And I have prayed and asked god to fill me with his holy spirit but hes not said yes! I think he will in time as l keep drawing closer , I have more than a fearful looking of condemnation , gods spirit is always with me guiding me and helping me with a still small voice, sometimes loud. Jesus will extend a grace period and help wean a christian off sinful addictions if they are trying and willing to obey the spirit of god. Of course god would like to deliver a person right away if they believe and surrender their all. God has kept me alive many times when l was dying from a overdose , this poor man cried out, and god had pity on me and let me live. And I started to realize that i was hurting god and taking a bad advantage of the lords mercy to me, and one day if I did not stop ! God would let me die, and I would go to hell never to repent or feel gods or my wife and family's love again , so l started using less but would fall, get back up go longer this time fall again get back up again apply his blood. And keep on going. So finally I'm drug free ! Would pass a drug test ! And still have anxiety and OCD spells and now l go metal detecting when I get stressed and anxious , back and forth. Back and forth. Back and forth until I am tired . getting sleep is a real problem for people overcoming drugs, and Satan attacks a lot then with bad dreams , and false guilt , l do wish I had gone to a deliverance ministry a couple years back, Satan hindered me, but even saying that! I'm not possessed ! The ground of my heart needs plowing, weeded out! And the truth of gods word planted over and over . ma ! Mike. Warthog christin k boy and others reading will you please pray for me that god would give me more time , to show him I love him , and souls for the kingdom! And yes the spirits filling. As you know their is a reaping for a life of sin and I've been sick alot , I took a blood test , finally , and see the doctor on Monday, but even if this sickness kills me ! I've been given more grace than most, and I have been loved by god! In ezekiel it say even the wicked if they truly repent and do what's right ! They will be saved for the time they have repented , but not good if they go back! Its not easy dieing to the flesh at 58 years old but with god all things are possible, even for warterhound.

n/t

Thank you gods children !

You can do it WaterHound....just give all your heart to Jesus and He will sustain you! Just don't let satan lie to you and when he does....say, Satan get thee hence, I am God's Child and you have no say so over me and my life and I won't listen! I know temptation is always bad, but God gives us a way out of temptation and we must always take it! The need to have eternal life with Jesus should far outweigh any temptation or lie that satan tells and tries to fail you with! Cry out to Jesus with all your heart and He will save you and rescue from the claws of satan who goes about as a roaring lion to see whom he may snare....stay out of the darkness and stay in Jesus' light and with God's Angels....they are our protectors! Prayers for you and you will make it....many have and you can also! Don't give up but let go and let God take control! Let Him be your Pilot and never take a trip without His Son, Jesus, being right there beside you or His guardian Angels! Amen! May God Bless and keep you always in His loving care....always stay in His glorious light and He will keep you safe from all cares, for He careth for you! :angel: Ma

You have my prayers, Brother.

Amen, Ma

In 2011,I was facing a very much unwanted divorce,and very serious back surgery,at the same time.Had no place to live,no income,nada.No outlook anywheres near hopeful........BUT:I CALLED ON FATHER GOD,AND HE RESCUED ME,IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE!!!!......He gave me a place to live thru my sister (for 2 years!!!'),an income,health insurance,and EVERYTHING I NEEDED,to 'carry on'......I begged Him for help,because of the VERY UNCERTAIN FUTURE,and that unwanted divorce turned out favorably for me(He knew whom was 'embellishing' that divorce to get it to go thru),and HE CARRIED ME THRU TO VICTORY,AND ALSO,DURING MY SERIOUS BACK SURGERY......He had a plan for me,now I am taking advantage of my God given talent to write and perform my own written Worship and Praise music,which folks seem to love!!!I have a great new wife(married 4 years this July 20),a wonderful Christ centered Church home,the BEST PASTOR FOR TEACHING AND PREACHING FATHER AND SON,a whole loving Church family,and other wonderful Praise and Worship venues to perform my own written music at.Father God turned that devil-inspired divorce to work for His Praise and Glory,by putting me HERE,to lead others in PRAISE AND WORSHIP OF FATHER AND SON,WITH MY OWN WRITTEN SONGS OF PRAISE AND WORSHIP!!!!Coincidence??No such a thing.Surely wasn't inspired by the devil......BELIEVE ME:If He would show me how much He loves me,a fallen sinner,He WILL NOT HESITATE FOR ANYONE WITH A SINCERE HEART,AMEN!!!!:thumbup::clapping::please:

Wow! Warthog! Praise god! What he got you through , and where your at is amazing! And I will remember that god wants us to come to him now, just as we are . as tiny Tim would say god bless everyone , I still want to have a heart change like old Ebenezer scrooge every morning, warthog, ma , mike, 7 cents worth , christian k boy , Pete, , and everyone else !I can see that your a family, even though some of you might be miles apart, Even at church I feel like I'm out side looking in and disconnected, its because I have not committed to one body of believers , its time my wife and I do that. Waterhound

Amen

You will never regret being one in the body of Christ. I have had trials, near death experiences, times when my family had no food to eat, a time when we (America) was mere seconds away from Nuclear war with Russia, so many times I had been blessed in so many ways, had miracles happen - one which kept me from going to jail for carrying a concealed weapon - interesting story), and so much more.

God saw me through them all. He met and exceeded my needs, provided the food for us mere minutes after discovering we had nothing to eat, God provided. He knew our needs and He was ahead of us long before we knew we had a need and just as I said "God will provide" a knock at the door and a neighbor lady who we did not know brought us a bag or maybe it was two bags of groceries and she said "God spoke to me and said you needed these".

The day I was water baptized in May of 1969, on my way home, in the dark, on a country road, I fell asleep at the wheel. A tire blew out, waking me to see an immense drainage ditch I drove the car into. I could have died then and I am sure satan would have been happier if I had. God was there. God was with me in Turkey when I was nearly shot on the way to work at night, was accused of espionage and could have been in a Turkish prison but God was there.

About the Nuclear war with Russia - I will tell this sometime - but in those last few seconds - God was there and on His Throne and in control.

God was there when I was a Police Officer and a man with a knife was running up behind me as I was pursuing another criminal....God had my back and kept me safe.

In several other car accidents, God was there and no one was ever injured.

When I was on my death bed in the hospital from DVTs (Deep Vein Thrombosis) blood clots from my left leg entered my lungs (PEs - Pulmonary Embolisms) and my wife was told to call the immediate family as I was not expected to survive - God sent an angel in the form of a Respiratory Therapist that saved my life.

These are a few of the miracles and ways God met my needs and my families needs, There are many others.

Though the VA says I have cancer - I do not claim it - I let others know for their chance to pray for me...praying for others is a blessing unto itself. God wants to hear from us.
I still stick to the Word....No weapon formed against me shall prosper.....The evil one touches me not....Greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world.. Ang God's Word is more powerful than a two edged sword.....more powerful than cancer....The Name of Jesus is more powerful than cancer.

This is just a storm in my life and the life of those around me - wife, friends, Brothers and Sisters in Christ, and others. God has given me peace beyond all understanding and the storm ... this too shall pass. Once a storm passes....smooth sailing.

God bless you Waterhound and all my Brothers and Sisters in Christ.

In the name of Jesus, God will be there for us when we need Him...even before we know we need Him. Amen and Amen

That is a very good and strong testimony Pete. I would like to hear about the concealed weapon one day. LOL.

Great testimony Pete and I remember about the Bay of Pigs and Russia in how there was almost an attack because of misunderstanding and the button was almost pushed! God is good and He is still on the throne and hears our sincere prayers when we pray and are in need of anything! It may not be in our timing, but Jehovah God is always on time and knows exactly what we need and when we need it! Mankind fails but God in the name of Jesus never does! May God Bless and continue His blessings on you and Sherry and (YES) no weapon formed against you by the devil or demons will prosper and that includes Cancer or any disease of any kind! Praise God and Thank You, Jesus, for Your mercy and Your grace, for Your mercies endure forever! Amen! :angel: Ma