Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

More Pictures of last years BC trip...

n/t

If you have never experienced it, it is difficult to describe but it makes you feel as though you are the only people on the earth :) Totally, all-encompassing, silence!!!

Sunny skies

M

The photo I posted is the "Startee" model...a favorite of many Arkansas families just starting out in RV ownership. What made me think of Sunny was on page 26 of the owner's manual, it instructs the owner how to operate the broom closet latch. There are 3 bedrooms, but this is misleading...the third bedroom is only 2 feet by 3 feet and is where the hound dog sleeps. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Here we hae white pine and hemlock for green trees all winter. The Hemlock stands up pretty good, but the white pine don't if a heavy snow. Lots of broken limbs. We have a small stand of them up in back, about 13 acres of white pine the deer go up in and bed down and I'm always making more brush piles of broken limbs. We try to keep it looking natural for the deer. I like going up after a snow storm and see their beds. Tough little animal....No shelter, hollow hairs on them so well insulate that don't even melt the snow. Guess thats why those deer tails make such great deer hair bass poppers....

Swampy

in a gently falling snow and just walk around the trails here. Like 2 kids playing in the snow.
At times you can here it falling it's so quiet. I like it also when we get those north easter's off the ocean and the wind slams it against the north east or north west side of the trees. In the morning it really looks need. In low light it makes a beautiful picture....
Here is a shot just after a storm stopped and its all in the tree tops still.....

How many horses do you have?? At the moment, we have, on this property, 10. However, we have, in Victoria at our daughters place, 4 for sale.

Sunny skies

M

on them so we can travel more. # we can farm out pretty easy of have someone take care of them here. Winter we go donw to one if we can or none. We always put away enough hay but she usually puts him the one left in an indoor so she can use it. To much ice underneath the snow here in the winter. Jane used to raise and breed throughbreds but now she just trail rides, and some dressage for fun. We used to do all the shows, and events, but no longer since my daughter left. She was my wifes main riding partner. Right now my wife and a a bunch fo friends are into the Parellie program and spend alot of time helping others or perfecting their own. Nice gentle way to handle horses for sure.

Swampy