Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Monty Nail Board Test and small gold and chains

This is a general post, not pointed at anyone. If you are thinking that the ctx or any machine will preform miracles, then u need to come back down to reality. Will there be a scenario like this in the real word, sure, but it will be so rare, that the test would be a waste of time IMO.

What the etrac does, in a situation where there is iron and a coin in the same hole, is let u know that there might be something good here. The ctx give you a little more info and it lets you know that, there is most definitely is something good there.

In the end, its your experience(and/or luck) that counts. With the etrac, I have pulled a ton of silver out of places where u cant even get clad, because all the signals are gone.

I did 4 days of testing with the ctx, and I did not find any silver as of yet. But also, Ive stopped digging 10" deep iron false holes too, which means I can cover more ground and get more finds. Also, my finds to junk ratio has improved where its 3 good targets to 1 junk target.

Having said all that, I hope that someone will gain some incite and realize that your detector is only as good as you.

Bey

yes have to agree its a FBS detector its not new technology its been around a long time its a etrac with a color screen & water proof and a new ferrous coin setting bins for setting up tones on a 4 tone adjustable and ground balance for those is harsh ground and with my 4 days with it its been more ferrous than coin for me as i dig to see what machine is saying :lmfao: as for seeing coins under iron i have not seen that yet.

but like suggested time with the machine will make that better , with all the hype i thought the old sites would be new again but no such luck it has found some silver but its not a magic wand.