Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mojave on the bay

All detectors have pros and cons. The V is very deep, fast, quiet, simple, lightweight, runs on a single 9v and in the top 90+ % of detectors to this day. I had well over 50 and if it was my only one I wouldn’t feel under gunned unless using on sw beaches or high mineral grounds.

I have an Eldorado Umax and a Bandido ii micromax. I will never sell the Eldorado. I love that machine. I have the Bandido on the classifieds on this site but I am thinking about pulling it off of there. I am going to try to take it out this weekend and make a decision. I will probably decide not to sell it after this weekend. I have 4 Tesoros and would like to add a Vaquero and a Lobo in the future. I sure love detecting with beep and dig machines and especially Tesoros. I might look into a Vista or a Fisher 1200 series beep and dig machine in the future as well. You never can have enough detectors, right?

What about the Tejon? I have never used a Tejon before. I have been thinking about a Tejon but they are super pricey right now like most Tesoros. Has anyone on here used a Tejon? If so, what are some of the pros and cons you have found with this machine?

All detectors have pros and cons. The V is very deep, fast, quiet, simple, lightweight, runs on a single 9v and in the top 90+ % of detectors to this day. I had well over 50 and if it was my only one I wouldn’t feel under gunned unless using on sw beaches or high mineral grounds.
I have a Vaquero and it runs very stable on the ground I detect which is highly mineralized, all five of the beep and digs I own run very stable on the ground I detect the Vaquero is my least deepest Beep and Dig but still a fantastic detector just a fun little detector to run and very light to swing

I have an Eldorado Umax and a Bandido ii micromax. I will never sell the Eldorado. I love that machine. I have the Bandido on the classifieds on this site but I am thinking about pulling it off of there. I am going to try to take it out this weekend and make a decision. I will probably decide not to sell it after this weekend. I have 4 Tesoros and would like to add a Vaquero and a Lobo in the future. I sure love detecting with beep and dig machines and especially Tesoros. I might look into a Vista or a Fisher 1200 series beep and dig machine in the future as well. You never can have enough detectors, right?
if you do decide to sell that Bandido PM me with a price you are looking to get out of it.

I have a Vaquero and it runs very stable on the ground I detect which is highly mineralized, all five of the beep and digs I own run very stable on the ground I detect the Vaquero is my least deepest Beep and Dig but still a fantastic detector just a fun little detector to run and very light to swing
Both of my Vs were deep, deeper than my Tejon, Outlaw, Bandito 2 and both of my 2 Goldenmask. Maybe because of the low mineralization or a chance yours isn’t up to par? If I remember right the GM are supposed to be good dealing with mineralization.

Both of my Vs were deep, deeper than my Tejon, Outlaw, Bandito 2 and both of my 2 Goldenmask. Maybe because of the low mineralization or a chance yours isn’t up to par? If I remember right the GM are supposed to be good dealing with mineralization.
All I can tell you is what I see and I am not saying the Vaquero is not deep it is its just not as deep as my two Golden Mask detectors or my X5 and vista X, the deepest detector of the five I own is the Golden Mask 7 but that is only because of the larger 13x11 coil I run on the GM7

I sure do not have low mineralization where I detect