Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MINELAB REFUSES AFTERMARKET COIL PROUCTION

of my dealer asking them about the small coil. They did not answer the e-mail that I had sent to them direct...or rather several that I had sent to them. When the dealer sent an e-mail inquiry for me, all that I was told was that a small coil was being tested, nothing else...no other explanation, no possible release date or anything. I guess in a way that you could call this "communication"...poor communication at best.

Your statement: " My granpappy used say "all good things will come to those who wait" reminds me of one that my granpappy used to say "The vendor should never ignore or neglect the customer."

Mart S, now that you have jumped in here and opened up a can of worms, do you have any information as to what to expect in the way of a small coil or when you think one will be available?

Also, I believe that if you will do a search of posted messages on this Forum, you will see that there has been several other comments about the lack of communication from Minelab. This is also not the first time that you have responded to someone making either a comment about coils or lack of communication. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

The X-terras are too much fun to use, so, I'm keeping my X-70 and I will be one of the first to get the new coil. HH,

Bill (Calif)