Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Looking for my next Tesoro:surrender:

I pretty much figured that Monte. The public areas are getting pretty tuff nowdays with the bulk of the older stuff gone, deeper and/or masked as you know. I just brought it up as I think the bulk of us hunt these public areas to a certain extent and thought maybe some newer guys might think there's plenty of shallow coins laying around on the public stuff? A guy can still squeak out a couple but it's no "walk in the park" anymore.....lol

I'm about to the point of doing a little more research for some of the type sites you mentioned above as the public areas and doorknocking almost isn't worth having to deal with the people, etc. Think I'd almost rather be out in the boonies digging Prince Albert cans at an old cabin than dealing with the public......

Sorry for the hijack and good luck

PS....had the Tejon for a short time and one thing I can say about it is that it's one sensitive and DEEP sob....!!!!!!

I'd pretty much concur with Monte on this. I kept the Eldorado ( which I purchased new a number of years ago) and will be using tomorrow if I get out. Strange how folks say you have so much time when you are retired but I haven't found that to be true since retiring nearly eight years ago!
Pap

Pap said:
I'd pretty much concur with Monte on this. I kept the Eldorado ( which I purchased new a number of years ago) and will be using tomorrow if I get out. Strange how folks say you have so much time when you are retired but I haven't found that to be true since retiring nearly eight years ago!
Pap

I have been retired for 4 years myself and wonder how I ever had time to do anything when I was working.

Can't figure it out.

I have a Tesoro Golden uMax, with factory tone mods. Like new. Make me a reasonable offer. I'll take paypal plus shipping. I just have too many detectors!!!

Ivan said:
If you are not in a big hurry........get the Cazador should be out by 2019!!! LOL LOL

Lol, yea I was hoping for something like that but not getting my hopes up that it will be out that soon.....by soon I mean 2019! :lmfao:

I'm honestly now to the point that I'm down to either the Outlaw or the Vaquero with me leaning toward the vaquero for depth, good track record and no stinkin' confusing button. The outlaw I lean towards due to the 3 coil package and b/c I can put a clean sweep on it. If I could find a cleansweep that fit the Vaquero then it would be the Vaquero hands down....