Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Looking for a V3 hunting buddy in Sacramento, CA

sport.pilot

Hello,
My V3 is supposed to arrive today. I am hoping to meet someone in the local Sacramento, CA area that I can go out coin hunting with and also who is willing to help me learn the machine. I have metal detected for a good number of years and just got rid of my XLT so I could purchase the V3. I was helped by a friend who had an XLT when I first got mine, and it really helped me reduce my learning curve as well as giving me a person to whom I could ask questions. I did this for a number of people who had the same gold nugget hunting detector I have and they told me it was very helpful to them as well. So if anybody has some time to share some of their tips and their knowledge in the field, please let me know. I am retired, so I can be very flexible as to time. Thanks.
Darryl

Hi Darryl i have also just purchased a V3 and i love it already i live in Australia and i am willing to help as much as i can just let me know when you have some questions.

Nightowl

Hay Darryl,
I live in Orangevale right off Hazel before it turns to Sierra Collage Blvd and have a V3, been using it for about 6 months now. Will not say I

Hi Carl,

I live in the Land Park area. Perhaps we can get together after the holidays are over. I am pretty flexible as to time, and would like to get ou and learn this detector. I also have a Gold Bug 2 that I am very familiar with, a Minelab GPX 4000 that I mainly use in AZ to hunt for nuggets, and an Ace 250 that I keep in my car at all times just in case. Let me know when it would be convenient for you to meet at a park and we can give it a go. Thanks for the reply. Looking forward to hunting and learning.

Darryl

Hi Nightowl,

Interesting! My daughters boyfriend just flew back to Sydney yesterday afternoon for Christmas and then back to college he goes. Thanks for the offer. One day I hope to get to Australia to hunt for big gold nuggets. I will be in touch.

Darryl