Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I am thinking of going back there to see some of the graves--Two main names would be Hinderer and Messerer and Black---If I do I will let you know when I go and would like to do a hunt with you

Me too... Live near Gettysburg...and believe it or not, good places to hunt CW relics are HARD to find!

I'm from Az. as you can tell, and am enjoy reading these posts, as it helps me learn this new detecter, had started to get the DFX figured out with Big foot and then picked this one up and learning curve started all over again

Not to fer from ya

I'm in Eugene, Oregon. I'm 55 years old, a retired high school Social Studies teacher. I currently work for the U of Oregon (go Ducks!) supervising student teachers. My favorite detecting grounds are the easements and yards of the older parts of Eugene.
My favorite finds from this year are a 1900 Morgan dollar and an undated SLQ. I have a 14 year old step-grandson I am teaching to detect.

Hey Capt.Just south of ya in Jasonville.Let Me know if ya wanna hook up sometime for some detectin .Yazoo

Sure.. we could go out sometime.
Maybe you could teach me a few things about this V3 and our soil.
You ever hunt Collett Park here in Terre Haute ???

Capt.Ya I have hunted there with no real luck.#665-2583 Home most of the week.Mike(Yazoo)

Well.. I am taking off to Port Arthur, Texas on Sunday for work.
When I get back I will get with ya

I spent about 3 months working in "Come by Chance" is that anywhere near ya ?

N.W. GA

Julien

I grew up on the corner of 11th & Maple (2 blocks from Collett Park) and I live at 12th & Maple now. I would be nery interested to hear about what you have found there. The history of the area is very interesting to me and would love to know what kind of finds there were there. You can call me sometime if you like 812-243-2098. Derek

I found the rivet off a pair of levi jeans with my DD spider coil 9" deep last night. I was actually in hard packed dirt with some rocks.....working in the coin program with rx on 7 bottle cap reject on 10, and sensitivity on 60....everything else was stock....I have heard the older vision 1.1 is a deeper machine than the newly uploaded Spectrum V3...not sending mine in for the upgrade, leaving it a vintage rare vision:detecting: