Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Linda's Dream Day

Arkie John

A personal best: 3lb 4 oz!

From top to bottom:
1 Even

Not so shabby for an ole' retired fart. Next time I'll have to take Linda Jean along! Until then, just keep dreamin'--it'll happen. :D

johnboy aka aj

n/t

n/t

them sizzling in the pan now. That 3 lb one is really nice.... I've got to look in the CT fishing book and see what the biggest one is in this state. I think far below that. Nice days catch for sure. Geo-CT

You know we did not get a bite between the three of us, and we fished hard. Then you go over an pull these out of the lake! :ranting:

I took the two largest fish from the FIRST place I took y'all to. I reckon they were not hungry Satruday.

But they were yesterday--and I catered to 'em. :D

Don't give up! You'll hit it right before too long. As soon as they get consistent, I'll be callin' you to join me, Sissy.

johnboy

I have not found one of those things in two or three years. I need to do something about that.

In the meantime, since crappie are such prolific breeders, I need to do my part to keep the population in balance. :D

aj

wonderful eating fish also but hard to find any more than 6-8 inches long and mighty bony.

Hey AJ,

What kind of net did you use and how big was it??

Surely you didn't use a fishing pole to catch all those!!:lol:

Fine mess o fish Friend,

Cupajo

with the snow but Mary just called and said that she just saw her first Robin! I told her to pizz off, well maybe I just thunk it :D We are two weeks behind up here though. I saw no snow on the way up until I was within 35 miles of here.

Crappie are school fish as I am sure you know. What we used to do and it also works on Walleye is to take the first one we catch and put it on a float. Run a hook through its back and with a length of line, depends on the depth the water is and tie it to a bobber. Toss it overboard. It will go back to the school and if you are lucky all you have to do is fish around the bobber. As the school moves so will the fish with the bobber.:blink: