Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Lending A Helping Hand (And Learning A Lesson!) :)

But, that is OK! We are just glad to see you back posting again! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

PS: However, Wayne and I did think it was funny! :jump: :jump: :jump:

everyone has a talent but for the life of me, I have not found mine! I keep looking :D

I could use a decorator myself! I have painted all the rooms, bought window treatments and carpeted the place. I am in the process of thinning out all the knick knacks and such right now, hauling them to storage. I had a house full, she brought in a house full and the house up north, where I am moving is full! I don't know what the heck I am gonna do with all the stuff.

I watch that program on TV, "Designed to Sell" and that chubby little sucker works magic!! I don't understand how you designer types visualize that stuff.

I went with an artist for a year and she had that talent too. She was a crazy treehugger but she looked at the world with special eyes.

It is good what you did for your friend and Gertrude. I thought you had just gotten tired of being picked on by those evil men, Fred, Wayner and Butch. I never dreamed for a second that you were doing something nice for someone! :yikes: Whoda thunk it??

the N/T thing just pops up at the end of the post if you finish and just hit post. You do not have to type in n/t, at least I don't. Later, have a good day! :)

takes a lot to really get me riled up! :) The decorating is something I enjoy doing "on the side". If someone wants me to help them do something, I usually will. But when it starts getting to be WORK, then I have a tendancy to back off.

If you lived closer, I would help you to. The thing is, most people cannot "see the forrest for the trees". I can usually take whatever you have laying around, rearrange it, paint it, clean it, etc. and it always amazes people what can be done.

Did you put your window treatments on yourself? How about a nice photo of your home and of one in Roscommon? I have only seen part of the deck at Roscommon when you have sent photos of the animals in the back yard. :)

The best part of your story is the unwritten part. Why, I see the spark returning in your life. Oh, I know you have your bad moments still, but it is beautifully obvious that you are feeling better these days and we all here on the forum have missed that about you.

I pray daily that you will continue to improve and that you will be 100% as soon as possible. Love you, sister. <><

Yo Bro,

Johnboy

Psalms 71

bad now, thank goodness. Back to the doc next Tuesday. Ms. Harper made me count my blessings, for sure! ILY, Sis

the link saying, "Royal plays with Panoramas" Let it download and that is the Roscommon place. It doesn't look like it but it is around 2000 sq ft. right in the woods