Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It's story time. Got one to share????

Rosco Bookbinder said:
I would have helped you drink it.....:beers:. Sounds to me like you need to drink more. One six pack shouldn't do a person in...:buds:
Im a lightweight - 'never could hold my booze very well.

years ago i packed up my old garrett and some digging tools and started a three mile hike to a place where the chisolm trail crossed the red river into indian territory{now oklahoma}.about half way there was a natural salt lick.apparently it had been drawing buffalo for hundreds of years,because over a period of time i had picked up about a hundred arrowheads.well anyways when i got to this spot i noticed a piece of pipe sticking out of the ground about 4 inches.being curious i started prying it out of the ground.at this time out popped a sharps rifle.This was the main gun the old buffalo hunters used.It was all there except for the wooden stock.i later traded it off,now i wish i had kept it.you can go to red river station on the net and read about the history of this area.