Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It's picture day at school!…...

You are welcome & thank you, Sis Digger, for the nice comments but you are so funny that you bring a ray of sunshine to our forum with your humor! My cousin will be 88 in Dec and had dark hair but she tells me that only her hair dresser knows what color she really is now? :lol: I have never colored my hair nor tried being a blond, as with my freckles & fair skin, I sure would look odd! My daughter tried being a blond but showed up with the color of red in it! Tami, my youngest, used to color her hair different colors that I never knew what color of hair she would have when I saw her :lol: but doesn't do that anymore--she will be 50 in OCT! Sis Ma

I don't know about that "more fun" thing. My BFF is my digging/detecting/hunting partner. She's a brunette and we both have a blast on this farm! We have been talking about getting a go pro hooked up and making videos of our adventures and putting them on YouTube. There's lots of metal detecting videos that are loaded with the technicalities of the hobby. We want to show people the fun side. :twodetecting: You would not believe how excited we get when we dig up our rusty trash! LOL! :lmfao:

I get excited just driving to where I’m going detecting. I’ve thought about making videos to but I’m not smart with electronics.