Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It's picture day at school!…...

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
OK not really but Writedigger posted her pic below so we could see her now she needs to see us. Been a long time since we did this so I hope some of you can post as well.
My most recent from about 6 weeks ago detecting when the white stuff was still on the ground, Sorry my cell phone pics always go sideways.
[attachment 357139 IMG_3832.jpg]

:lmfao:

You are truly blessed with adorable youngins!

Well here is Ma & some of my family--Getting older doesn't make me better looking-- :clsoedeyes: My first two babies, Susan & David--1956 & 1959 & me with Tami--1975, my baby girl, the third & last until grown & then here cometh the grandchildren & now G-G- Grandchildren! Oh me; oh my I am a Senior Citizen & need a cane to help keep this old lady from falling!

Wrightdigger said:
You are truly blessed with adorable youngins!
I am truly blessed in so many ways. God is an amazing God.

You was a very cute kid. And stilll a beautiful woman.

Well thanks but none of the pics are of me as a child--I have one someplace as a baby in an old time buggy, but will have to find it! I posted it on CMD Forum back in 2000 when I first joined as a member! Ma

The picture on the bed isn’t you? I should have read the post before looking at the pictures. LOL. The one on the bed looks a lot like you.

No not me, she is my first child & daughter & she as been told often that she looks like me, even now as she is 62 but I still have red hair & hers is now grey or white! here is photo taken 3 Christmases ago!

n/t

Well, I'm missing the boat here! I love your smile and eyes Ma! What a sweetheart! And your daughter does look like you very much. My hair would be salt and peppered but my daughter's a barber and she does such a good job of keeping me a blonde that we get called sisters. However, the last time that happened she told she was going to quit coloring it.:rofl:

BTW: Thanks for the pics. It is nice to have an idea of who you're talking to! :clap:

We are still waiting to see who we are talking to too Wrightdigger. Don’t be bashful. Lol

It's on a different thread. But I'll post it again. Give me a minute. I've got to get my phone.

Ok I said this was the most current. But the other day at the birthday party my daughter caught me. It's a game with them because they know I hate getting my picture taken.

So this is me, Baby Girl and my dad.

Nice to put a face with your name. I know what almost everyone looks like. I have detected with a couple from here.