Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It was a historical find day today...

n/t

What a treasure...one full of history. I'll bet it will be awhile before you find something that has more significance.

And STILL, I can't be-LIEVE the eyeball silver.

Best of all...I'm glad the cabin is done. :D What will you do with your spare time now?

Thanks for posting this message. I gotta go put the excal on 'charge.'

aj

n/t

n/t

it with other steamers it ran with. Looks like they rebuilt it once and then put it back out. The pictures of it running those waters between the mountains are really interesting. It looked to be the larger of all of them. I then went on Ebay to see if I could find maybe a key badge like you found. Didn't but did see some old post cards on there with it on them and the little towns and docks along there. I wonder if the pictures and post cards would give you any tips on where some long ago port or town was? Tell ya Mikie, even in black and white that is one attractive area. I'm thinking you have seen enough white for this winter.....

Geo-CT

The B.C. Archives , like many governments, has a wealth of info in them. All you have to do is know where to look. :):

Yeah.. winter is now officially old and I want out from it!! :):

Take care buddy

Fair winds

Mikie