Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

IS IT AMAZING ABOUT A VACCINE:confused:

Yep, I get my flu shots every year plus cannot remember the last time I had a cold.One thing we all need to remember is the Lord also uses doctors in healing,i have seen these many ,many,times.

CJM, just maybe you've not experienced a cold or God forbid the flu because God has blessed you with a wonderful immune system. Some of us haven't been so fortunate. Some of us had a rotten childhood early on in our life and and didn't get the nourishment we needed to grow as we should have. Getting the flu shot each year probably hasn't been the reason you've been so healthy. Count your blessings brother.

FOX----------released this statement " the pharmaceutical industry" is # 1 over all the the OIL industries in the world ,hard to believe ,but think about it:nerd:
Can you imagine what would happened if someone came up with a cure for CANCER:look:For one thing the FDA,CANCER SOCIETY would not let it in this country.Can you see the jobs lost from hospitals,doctors,nurses,cancer -pharmaceuticals,cancer clinics, ect.:yikes:THEY WANT TO TREAT IT BUT NOT TO CURE IT:sadwalk: IT ALL COMES BACK TO $$$$$ AND JOBS.CANCER IS A TRILLION DOLLAR MONEY MAKER!!! OBOMO HEALTH CARES says if you are 76 or older they will not treat you for cancer,thats whats inside those 1200 pages that no one read:thumbdown:LIFE NO LONGER MEANS ANYTHING ANYMORE.

YEP,i pack myself with multivitamins which I never did as a kid.Back then we were too poor to know what a vitamin was.i never ate right because we did not have it.i was raised by my mom, my dad just got tired of married life just walked out into the sunset and never came back.Did not bother to tell me goodbye,see you later,will write,will stay in touch,---------absolutely NOTHING.I WAS SKINNEY AS A RAIL,IF I STUCK MY TONGUE OUT I WOULD LOOK LIKE A ZIPPER:laugh:Yep, those were the good old days:nono:
Up to now I have had (3) spinal fusions and a year ago a neck fusion plus all the arthritis I do not need,just got over gout thanks to the lord.The neck operation was a horror everything that could go wrong,did go wrong.its been (2) years and the pain is still there 7-----24's.Have done everything possible the whole nine yards----its all up to the lord now.Believe me I have seen good christains die with a prayer on their lips.ONE friend with cancer went from 215 lbs. -----------110 lbs he never gave up, but GOD chose to take him.When he passed he looked like warmed over death-----------very,very depressing:cry:
according to obomo care if you HAVE cancer your cut off date is 76 years old.Its all in those 1200 pages of obomo care and other things that will blow you mind.Your BANK ACCOUNT OR ANY $$$ ACCOUNT CAN BE MOVED BY THE FEDS. AT ANYTIME.:shocked:GOD HELP US ALL:thumbup:

Hum, now I wonder why they didn't keep the Polio vaccination away from the public then?

Chicken Pox, diphtheria, Invasive H. Flu, Malaria, Measles, Pertussis, Pneumococcal Disease, Tetanus, Typhoid Fever, Yellow Fever, Smallpox. All deadly diseases cured in the last century.

I really don't think their is a conspiracy to keep any cure out of the public's hands.