Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

IS IT AMAZING ABOUT A VACCINE:confused:

C.J.M.

Have you ever wondered why they could come up with a vaccine for THE "FLU" AND NOTHING FOR A COLD?Something to think about flu can take your life ,but the $$$$ made is on the treatment of the cold and not the vaccine:yikes:IF YOU LOOK AROUND THERES MORE $$$ TO BE MADE IN SO MANY DISEASES BY TREATING IT AND NOT CURING IT:sadwalk:
"The love of money ,is the root of all evil".

There's a lot of truth in your statement. In fact, the major drug companies have no interest in 'healing' you...they wish to 'manage' your disease. Ironically that's pretty much the attitude of the FDA as well. Doctors too do not wish to completely heal you. Do you all realize there's no money to be made if everyone is healthy??? Why do you think the drug companies won't invest in natural medicine??? Because they can't patent a natural process - therefore they can't make any $$$ from it. If everyone was all of a sudden totally healthy, the medical world/business as we know it would go broke over night!!! So you all run out there to get those flu shots! I got mine & immediately had a severe reaction and spent three (3) days in the hospital! But you go ahead and believe the lie that you'll die from the flu if you don't get the shot because that's what it is...a big fat lie!!!

Big big con game....always, always after you boil it down, there in the pot, sits the money.

I was talking to a customer who is thinking about remodeling her bathroom. Her husband doesn't want to part with the old cast iron tub for sentimental reasons. ????
She went on to explain. A couple years ago, they decided to have a baby. She is afraid of and doesn't trust the medical and pharmaceutical community. They decided to have the baby at home with the help of a midwife.....(I think that's what she called her).

She researched all about birthing and listened to and followed instructions from her midwife. The midwife told her to take certain natural herbs and go to the chiropractor a month or two prior to the birth.
Long story short; she had her FIRST baby at 43 years old, in that tub and it only took 3 hours from start to finish with zero complications. The little girl is now a couple years old (my guess) and she is a cutie.
She sits and plays with her books and toys while watching me install replacement windows.

I said " we could bust up the tub and your husband could keep a little piece of it in his jewel box"....she went one further and said " he could have the piece of the tub mounted on a necklace"..We laughed at the thought, but I think it may come to fruition. pretty funny, huh?

Point is, they have us sold on man made pharmaceuticals and medical doctors.....a huge money machine. They have their place, but don't rule out the naturals.

LOL. You wanna know why "there is no cure for the common cold"?

The flew is a viral infection caused by a particular virus which can be targeted with a vaccine. A cold has many, and I mean many, different varieties or variabilities that make it impossible to create a vaccination for.

It is not a conspiracy it's just the way it is.

Yes, I'm in healthcare.

Great topic C.J.M. After being forced to get the flu shot in the Army for years, I always contracted the flu. "That's impossible", they'd tell me, "The flu shot doesn't give you the flu, it's coincedental that you got the flu". Yeah. :biggrin: To this day I won't get the flu shot and it drives my parents bonkers. Putting my trust in anything other than Jesus first is a recipe for disaster.

As for sickness, I'm not sure about any of you, but I engage the enemy in spiritual warfare if my kids are sick. I lay hands on my kids and pray into any type of sickness, come out of agreement with it in the name of Jesus Christ as the partriach of my family, and I cast all sickness and spirits of infirmity into the abyss until the final day of judgement. More times than not, my kids feel better the next day. That is how I now discern between a spiritual attack or an environmental sickness. I've seen my kids healed immediately of many ailments by the love of Jesus through these prayers and I always tell them that if they feel any better, even a little bit, to thank Jesus for his healing. Daddy doesn't get the thanks, only Jesus. They might be little, but they sure are thankful! :)

Thanks C.J.M. for the post. Very thought provoking. Blessings to you and your family.

Greg

You know how many documented cases there are of people getting the flew from a flew shot? ZERO!!!! It can't happen. What does happen however is some people can have a slight allergic reaction to the shot which is mistaken as flew systems, but you can't actually catch the flew.

In randomized, blinded studies, where some people got flu shots and others got saltwater shots, the only differences in symptoms was increased soreness in the arm and redness at the injection site among people who got the flu shot. There were no differences in terms of body aches, fever, cough, runny nose or sore throat.

Thank you Southwind for the clarification. Far be it from me to convey that I am an expert in the medical field for I know nothing of it. I have though, as stated, achieved flu like symptoms following four flu shots while in the military. I can appreciate the fact that there are / can be allergic reactions to the flu shot, which of course I was not informed of but now know that this must have been the case and explaines the 103 fevers, vomitting, and so forth.

I appreciate your insight and have a Blessed day.

Greg

Yep, you hit the nail right on the head and too many of the meds for treatment of illnesses leaves a person worse off than they were because of the bad affects on the body and the immune system! The love of money is the root of all evil! :sad: :angel: Ma

Amen, Martin and when my mom was alive, my sister said that she would get the flu shot and be sooooo ill for several days every time so we know now mom was very allergic to the flu shot! My sister and I are allergic to many meds and she cannot take pain meds at all....neither of us are getting the flu shot and with my weakened immune system, I know I won't now nor ever will! May God Bless us all to be healthy and godly wise in a world of greediness and power hungry! Amen! :angel: Ma

LOL sorry about my misspelling of flu as flew. What's funny is I was talking with a buddy about fly RC airplanes while I was responding to the posts.

If she would have had some problems, I'm sure the midwife would have called an ambulance and a doctor....some of them are well trained in helping to birth babies....my granddaughter is one of those who trained to be a midwife, but works in an allergist's office right now....so don't know what happened about her becoming a midwife? Maybe she was scared of being responsible if something went wrong? Anyway, my mother had each of her babies at home and even the twins were born before the dr arrived but with the help of a neighbor lady, who helped deliver babies! I think a hospital is better but mom couldn't get there in time after her water broke, so dad brought her back home and she delivered right away....farm people aren't close to a hospital....ours was 50 miles away to the nearest one....didn't have Community hospitals back then! May God Bless and hope you and Nancy are enjoying your new home very much! Amen! :angel: Ma

Well...all I can tell you is that my cancer doctor for the past 10+ years recommended I NOT get the flu shot because It Would Give Me The Flu...! He also mentioned it was pointless getting a flu shot this year for last years stain of flu. That was his take and I listened. Ironically I thought I was out of the woods, as it were, and made a bad judgement call & got the shot, which put me in the hospital for 3 days. Believe me...I will NEVER get the flu shot ever again.

If you doctor actually suggested you not get a flu shot because "it would give you the flu" he's a quack and I'd be leery about going to him for a hangnail.

Flu shots are not determined by last years viruses. Viruses generally run in patterns and that is partly what viruses are targeted for the shot. They(CDC) monitor the movement of viruses a crossed the globe and try to target where they are moving. Not all vaccinations target the same strains they vary from location to location based on predicted outbreaks.

Hey I don't blame anyone for not getting a flu shot. I get it mostly because I work with sick people around me every day so my odds are much higher of catching something.

Thank you Southwind for your council on the flu shot. Though your expertise is appreciated, I will not get the flu shot ever again. By the way, most cancer patients cannot get the shot because of their weakened immune system but you probably know. What you may not know is that most cancer doctors recommend their patients NOT get the flu shot because it WILL MAKE THEM SICK!!! My cancer doctor is highly thought of and appreciated. I may have misunderstood him at times but the bottom line is that the flu shot isn't a good thing for everyone. If you think it is, that's your opinion and we can accept that as such. Let me ask you this question: Why is it the drug manufacturers and medical field, in general, doesn't want to cure but 'Manage' our illnesses???

Why is it the drug manufacturers and medical field, in general, doesn't want to cure but 'Manage' our illnesses???

Drug manufacturers only make the drug not prescribe them. They make many drugs that cure illnesses but it is up the the doctor to prescribe them. Doctors always take the side of precaution and seldom treat to cure until they are 100% sure what it is they are needing to cure. I think law suites have had a lot to do with it. They can treat a symptom with a lot less concern than trying to cure. And I'm sure for some it is as you suggest that they make more money treating rather than curing. Although curing goes a long ways toward reputation which translates to more money as well.

I complete understand that many cancer patients would be advised to not be vaccinated. There are also others, children under the age of 6 months old people allergic to eggs etc., but generally it is a good idea. My personal thoughts are I don't think young people with strong immune systems should get the shot. Call me old school, but I believe in letting the natural abilities of the human body deal with invading viruses in a natural way is a good thing. It helps build a good strong natural resistance to bugs. As you get older it becomes tougher for the body to fight off and recover so vaccinations make more sense.

I've always had a good strong immune system and I firmly believe it comes from my actions as a kid. I spent my young years growing up on the river drinking the river water and eating the things I caught. Being exposed to all those germs in the wild helped me build a strong natural immune system.

I can appreciate your thoughts on the matter given your field of endeavor. Actually my cancer doctor stated clearly that, given my situation & weakened immune system, I should not take the flu shot. It was his opinion that the shot would not benefit most cancer/chemo patients as most of us were already suffering more than anyone should. Actually he's not the first doctor I've encountered that shares that opinion. For some, the shot may be appropriate but to be perfectly honest with you I don't trust the FDA and or most governmental medical authority. The powers that be have lied to the American public so many times that it's difficult, at best, to accept anything they say as factual.

Amen to what you say Bro Martin and when there are continual lies told us to fool the unwise public how can we believe anything that is said by our Gov't or the Pharmaceutical Companies! The godly wise choose to do what is best for them, because we know how we feel and react to meds of any kind! Most meds taken for one problems cause many more to rise up....the best healing and cure is faith in our Lord Jesus Christ! May He bless you and me and others with illnesses to be raised up and healed in His precious and holy name! Amen! We are to be wise as serpents but harmless as doves! Amen! :angel: Ma