Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Introducing myself. Hello from Claire in North East England

n/t

We have a new member, Claire from NE England, who calls herself a Jesus Freak and it all started from there with Ken/CO saying calling oneself a Jesus Freak is disrespectful to God and Fishers Ghost, who doesn't believe there is a God, but to me he says he is a god unto himself, for he can do anything he wants with his own mind! I added my witnessing about Jesus and with his disagreeing with me and I with him, it all went downhill! If Claire doesn't come back, I don't blame her, as she didn't get welcomed very well with two new people posting for their first times....Ma couldn't sit back and allow not believing in Jesus happen without telling the truth about God's Word! So read the posts and you will see what happened on the CMD Forum! May God Bless! :angel: Ma

I run these forums and it was an honor to put up a place where Christian metal detectorists could come when TreasureNet kicked you guys off for posting bible verses. When someone from a across the sea posts here you don't immediately assume you know what they mean by anything they say. If someone does something that fits being a problem it is taken to me. You are not the last word here. Trust me on that. Reading this tonight really upsets me. Get a clue. There are others out there that don't match your exact beliefs.

Guvner..

Fisher's Ghost won't be seen on the CMDF in the future. If someone shows up here to bash your beliefs there is a Views forum for discussions like that. This is a place to meet of like minded metal detecting enthusiasts. The moderator now knows he's got my blessing, (no better not say it that way..) :) I should say permission to delete such people. There's no reason to challenge anyone's beliefs here and you sure don't need to have anyone shooting holes in anyone else's beliefs. Hope I made these statements in a correct way as I just don't want a repeat of what I just saw. Everyone believes a little differently and I sure don't want to be told by anyone what's wrong with my beliefs.

Guvner..