Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

In Honor of Lil Brother and Mom (The Rest of The Story Added)

Sunny

When I first got acquainted with my friends on the forum, I wrote of my mother's and my trip to Las Vegas. It was quite a few stories in the series.

I have never reposted an old story, so this is a first for me, in honor of Lil Brother and my mother.

You see? Tom and Carol are leaving in the morning for four days in Vegas, a first for both of them!!! He never got to go on the two trips mother and I took, although he sure made my trip a good one! So, here is the first part of "Las Vegas, Here We Come". I know Royal, Mikie, Cowboy, Wayner, and others will remember, but maybe some of the newer members might enjoy them.

GO LIL BROTHER AND CAROL!!!! I'm feeling like you are going to get lucky!!! Mother is probably as proud of you for going to Vegas, as daddy was for Johnboy killing that buck, for sure!!! ILY

Las Vegas Here We Come-Part 1
The year was 1981. I can

This story. I remember it well...... It was a wonderful story then and it will be even better now with all of our new friends.

Take care.

Sunny skies

M

I'll be sure to print what remains of the story and let Carol read it on the plane tomorrow.

You can BET that I'll be sure and pump an few bucks in a slot machine for you and Mom. I'll let you know how I did when I get back. THIS IS GONNA BE FUN!!!!

ILY.

Lil Brother, (or Lucky.....if you will!):yikes:$$$$$$

And if you lost your shirt on this trip, I wanna see some pics.:lol: Looking forward to the rest !!

I remeber this! lt's GOOD!

one of those once in a lifetime things,i think you did get ripped off with the black and white t.v.your mom sure had alot of energy,guess it's that reserve she had from when she was raising children,she had completed that job,and now she could use it on something else.good story.

n/t

I forget what it was but I was gone and when I came back there was a crash or something and I never got to read it.

I am glad you are reposting it. Looks like a good time is a coming. I have been there one time and stayed at the REO. Lots of great food but I don't gamble. We went down the black Canyon, below the dam, on a raft and saw the Grand Canyon from an indian reservation. I had a ball

I have never read it, as I said and it was great!!

Hey tell Tom that I am thinking about going to LV myself and he can send me some pictures! That was sure nice of him

It is wonderful that you and your mother could enjoy a trip together like that. On my mothers 80th birthday I took her on a Cruise. It was a lot of fun

Thanks for posting it again....