Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I'm working on project and need some help.

Mike Hillis

I'm working on a program chart and could use some help with identifying VDI numbers for segment boundaries. I have the normal segment listed and just need to put VDI numbers on the segment boundaries. I figure asking for help here would also validate the boundary numbers. If you were to attach VDI numbers to the segment boundaries, what would they be?

I'm creating it for both the three frequency mode and the 22.5 single freq non-normalized mode and will share results when completed.

[attachment 337915 chart.jpg]

Thanks,
Mike

Mike go to the advanced manual and on page 4-2 and 4-3 they have a little info about the not normalized and normalized part of the ID's. Have not set my V3i up on it yet. I think I know what you want to do. I want the low end expanded numbers in the 22khz scale for my jewelry hunting. When I am out hunting for the jewelry I don't dig above nickel any way as that is 63% of the rings anyway especially those ones with the nice big rocks in them. Love digging the Tinfoil. Yep that's what they call me. Makes for some fast hunting. With that expanded scale it will even be better. Since you got a V3 I don't know if you can set the V3 up to do that. I thought I remember somewhere you can't with the V3 only the V3i. Also I don't know if you can set it up in 3 Freq. However 3 freq uses the normalized set up numbers just like the other whites machines. Let me know what you find out. Try the Whites Forum those guys should know. From one jewelry hunter to the other May All Your Days Be Filled With Gold. Gold sure pays for them Detectors Quick don't it?? Later Bud, Jerry aka Tinfoil