Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I went out for a walk this evening to see how the water was in the back waters of Backus Creek

Unlike most snakes, they will guard their territory and will come after someone if they feel threatened. Unlike most snakes that will leave you alone and will retreat away from you, a Water Moccasin is just mean spirited and will seldom back off. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

nice, friendly and gentil.

Nice area royal The Water Levels Havent Gone Down Much Here.Were In One Of The Worst Droughts In Years. It's Been Great No Mosqittoes But Lots Of Wasps .Farmers are really Starting To Hurt Thou.

The black water snakes are similar in appearances but are not poisonous or as a general rule very aggressive unless cornered. The Water Moccasin will attack whether cornered or not. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

I suspect that those snakes had a snake meeting and compared notes. If so, they know what you look like and they will try to "nail" you for using them for target practice! :rofl: Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl:

if you grab them. They are non poisonous though. They will bite though. We only have the Michigan Rattler-Massasauga Rattlesnake http://www.dnr.state.wi.us/org/land/er/factsheets/herps/Masrat.htm

I have caught them but usually leave them alone. They are common but few people ever see them.

From what you are telling us, those snakes have singled you out...sorta declared war on you. Think hard for a moment, I promise that you will not get a headache, did you ever throw a rock at one or maybe run over one with the car? You had to have done something, and they even know what you look like. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl: :jump: :rofl: