Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I went out again yesterday and looked the area over again

pushing up through the dead leaves yesterday. I think it is very pretty then

melt here with huge rubble piles of rocks and sand. Drumlins all over here along with rock heaps the boggle the imagination. I got to take some pictures of the rubble heaps around here. If we could ship them cheap, we would be billionares....train loads of them....

Often when I want to read your temp gauge I shift ti to favor image quality and it really makes a difference but unless its in bright sun, kills the motion portion pretty good. I like being able to move it around the yard. I do pileated woodpecker check, Grill check, and pond check and the usual deer check at dusk.

My wife wants me to put one like you have in the barn so we can check on the horses from here or while away.

Geo

no veggies? Maybe fence off a corner and put a steer in it. Give ya something to do and make real quality steaks;)

n/t