Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I think i will stay put my SAFARI does what i need!!!

Hey Del how ya been?

Had a bad year and was not able to hunt much. Got zero silver coins, but ended up with some IH's in the poke.

No snow yet, fingers crossed) Cabin fever can be at its worst when there is the promise of something new on the horizon.

Tom

D&P-OR said:
Cabin fever's coming early this year---huh Tom!;)
Jackpine Savage said:
D&P-OR said:
Up to 11 days ago he had his Safari up for sale--and now it's the greatest thing since sliced bread?-----Strange!------I guess everybody is entitled to change their mind---but why post it here on the Equinox forum?

This isn't directly at anyone in particular But, why make an issue over his post?

You could have just asked why/ how did you come up with that conclusion???

A whole bunch of you are starting to sound "trollish" IMO

What do you think you have to defend anyway. ML makes good detectors.. we all know that. Doesn't mean everyone has to shell out the hard earned bucks to grab every new machine that comes along.

Tom in Michigan

Been doing pretty good now Tom---a little health issue but working through it.-----It's been just the opposite for the wife & I on coin finds this year.---We've found some silver but VERY few I.H.'s.----Dig those little rascal zincs to if they have any depth to them in hopes of an I.H.----Guess I just ain't holdin my mouth right!;)------I always really enjoy your posts Tom---missed reading them when you were gone for awhile.-----------Del
Jackpine Savage said:
Hey Del how ya been?

Had a bad year and was not able to hunt much. Got zero silver coins, but ended up with some IH's in the poke.

No snow yet, fingers crossed) Cabin fever can be at its worst when there is the promise of something new on the horizon.

Tom

D&P-OR said:
Cabin fever's coming early this year---huh Tom!;)
Jackpine Savage said:
D&P-OR said:
Up to 11 days ago he had his Safari up for sale--and now it's the greatest thing since sliced bread?-----Strange!------I guess everybody is entitled to change their mind---but why post it here on the Equinox forum?

This isn't directly at anyone in particular But, why make an issue over his post?

You could have just asked why/ how did you come up with that conclusion???

A whole bunch of you are starting to sound "trollish" IMO

What do you think you have to defend anyway. ML makes good detectors.. we all know that. Doesn't mean everyone has to shell out the hard earned bucks to grab every new machine that comes along.

Tom in Michigan

This detector may well not be a good fit for everyone. Im looking at it as a salt water/beach machine....... will i keep my Xcals? Them and the CTX are hard to beat. Once they are out...... i too may decide ill keep what i have. BUT..... we have to GET the machine. Then we will separate the fish stories before spending the money....... since i have more than a couple of detectors lol.

I am looking for a good water machine with decent target ID. If the Equinox ends up filling that slot in my detector arsenal, I will probably still keep the Excal, but just as a backup.

For dry land hunting we will see.......

I have gotten used to the Excal tones.