Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I think I need help with my T2

Well I just got back from vacation and wanted to thank everyone for all the help before I left. The T2 worked like a charm, I even found a 1906 Barber quarter! I also found three wheat pennies, a handful of clad and some interesting "trash".

With now experiencing just how great the T2 was to use, I really now think that the trouble I was having before must be due to just an unusually high amount of trash in the local parks in my area. I had none of the problems while away, but it was private property and not a park where people have dropped trash for many years. Now if I can translate that success to my local schools and parks I will be really happy, we will see.

Thanks again to all of you who took the time to post all the great advice, it helped.

I think you owe us a picture. Love seeing those old silvers.

dave5710 said:
I think you owe us a picture. Love seeing those old silvers.

I would love to if I could figure out how to. I had a computer die, and the one I am now using is old and I don't think is able.