Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I saw a post about the Ground Phase # and what filters to run. Can anyone tell me what numbers (Phase #)

Tinfoil

they should be and what filters to run with the numbers. Just a question to keep it moving here on the Fourm. I got a couple more I would like to ask that I have not seen addressed here or anywhere else on the V3. :D: :D: Thanks in advance. Later Jerry aka Tinfoil

The way it was explained in the post on the ground probe its not so much the phase# but the signal strength loss that is indicated at the bottom is what you want to look at. 0-10% is low minerization 10-25% is moderate and 25 and above is highly mineralized. the V factory filter settings are 10 high pass filter alot of users in mild ground are using the 5 band pass but it requires a slower sweep speed to work properly. The higher number the faster sweep speed, Band pass filters for mild ground and High pass for more minerlized ground. Hope this helps it is kind of confusing

I believe this might be what you are looking for, Go to ground tracking,enter,zoom, the phase # is in the top right of screen. Now to get the ground phase #, you have to go there hit zero while in air waist high, then enter at waist high and then back to clean ground for the ground phase #. That is if I am remembering right. Yazoo

hang7575 said:
The way it was explained in the post on the ground probe its not so much the phase# but the signal strength loss that is indicated at the bottom is what you want to look at. 0-10% is low minerization 10-25% is moderate and 25 and above is highly mineralized. the V factory filter settings are 10 high pass filter alot of users in mild ground are using the 5 band pass but it requires a slower sweep speed to work properly. The higher number the faster sweep speed, Band pass filters for mild ground and High pass for more minerlized ground. Hope this helps it is kind of confusing

:clapping:

I have been running 7KHz and that is where it will hit my 9.5" dime I have on edge. 7KHz due to the noisy area with a +2 off set on 3 freq and off set of +2 on tracking then lock the tracking . I usually lock the track most of the time cause I am in so much trash when I hunt using the 5.3" coil. When I pinpoint the target I get pretty much even blue and red bars on the dime. The green bar is less. The bars don't improve even with 9.5" coil. The analyse is not correct either. Sometimes straight line sometimes I get some humps but blue is dominant hump. Which I could figure out how to get the analyse to show a better hump.

Is the analyse mode a function of All metal, Dis or both. :shrug: Can't find a answer to that one. Ok out of here and gone hunting in the Mud. Been raining a lot down here, Thanks for the help. :thumbup: . Later :D: :D: Jerry aka Tinfoil

Tinfoil said:
Which I could figure out how to get the analyse to show a better hump.

Is the analyse mode a function of All metal, Dis or both. :shrug: Can't find a answer to that one. Ok out of here and gone hunting in the Mud. Been raining a lot down here, Thanks for the help. :thumbup: . Later :D: :D: Jerry aka Tinfoil

The default is "Match Search" When it is not match search it appears to be Dis. Best data, but not sure if it can be changed.