Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I never was much of a bowler- part one and Part Two :D

I still have my bowling ball around somewhere but have not bowled in years. The leagues just got too long. Bowling was something that we did in the winter but they started extending the leagues into the spring and the last thing many of us want to do one a nice spring evening, after working in a factory all day was to bo bowling at six pm. No way..

That was the enc of bowling for me

I enjoyed this story. I imagine that you and Larry was the talk of that bowling alley for a long, long time. :rofl: Thanks for posting this story, now I am off to read part 2. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

Do you think that the pin boy put the screws to John that night? Did you folks tip the pin boy when the games were over? I found both parts of your story about bowling interesting, thanks for posting them. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)