Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I like the new look BUT!!!!!

n/t

cause i am a hidebound ol' fart who hates it when the furniture gets re-arranged. Coming home drunk and falling over the coffee table that used to be at tother end of the room:ranting: ;)
Also there is no direct return to this forum from the PM's, gotta go through the list.
The page is way slow also and when i edit it does not return to the message index right away like it did before.

when I am on, lets see, page three and delete an old joke it takes me back to page one and I have to start from scratch again. I have not heard back from them about it. I will just leave all the old jokes on there before I spend all day deleting that way. Screw it. This job doesn't pay enough that they can not make it easier on the moderators. I frankly don't think they give a good rip what we think anyway.

it wastes lots of space. Like the last time, it will take some tweeking. It would sure be nice if they would take the time to let us know if they even give a good rats arse what we think.

We hated the last change but got used to it. They had to listen to us though

n/t

that's because they were trying to push my buttons. It was all in fun, though! I have never been able to edit someone else's post! :) ............and thats a good thing:biggrin: