Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I like the new look BUT!!!!!

Royal

I sure wish they had changed the picture posting method. We should not have to go through so many moves to post six pictures! In fact we should not be limited to six pictures. I like the fact that we are not limited to small pictures but we ought to be able to download the pictures that we wish to use in a post all at once. It can be done

my print comes across much larger on my screen now, and I can read it easier. Makes is better for these old eyes. I still don't know what all has changed, but will be playing around with it some. :)

just hold down on Ctrl and move the scroll wheel. It will make the print larger and smaller

on your post and see it it is there[attachment 67521 edit.jpg]

until you click on your own post, just like before!

That is all you ever had isn't it? I don't know why David does not have it then:shrug:

Don't like it much. Can be hard to line up post with name at times. Going to take some getting use to for sure.

to go across to column where it appears. I also don't like the red dots much, but hey.........I have lived thru several changes before, and I guess I will live thru this one. I have been on other forums that are trash compared to the Finds Forums, so we are still pretty lucky! :)

mine often! I went back to one of my own posts, and I have it! I think you might be overlooking it. I think it's the first thing at the bottom of your post. I'll look again to see. :) Yep, it's there. There is a spot for Edit, Reply, Quote and Report. Check again! :)

my computer will do all kinds of neat things that I just do not realize! Time, just need time and a bit more brain power! :)

like the format but it needs lots of work to make it eye ball friendly and that is a fact. All the post are pushed to far to the left so we can see the wasted space on the right of the name of the poster, what day he or she posted and what time they posted, what a waste of forum space. I have no problem with upgrade's if the upgrade help's, I'm not sure this upgrade help's, when it becomes more like work then it's no fun anymore, loses it spark for ease but I guess the owner is not thinking about ease, just the bottom line!

General Ray

on my computer screen so I can remember where the posters name is. I guess I will have to learn the names all over again too!:clap: