Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I’m just wondering

dbado1 said:
Hey Dew,
Shoulda had my coffee first ,huh. No, I didn't pre order. I do intend on getting one, though. Just getting a bit worn out by all of the silliness that's surrounding this detector's launch. I don't recall this happening with any other detector launch.

Dean

AMEN. I guess some are just more easily fooled.

Lol.... hear ya on the coffee. The CTX got pretty crazy...after it had issue's in salt water. None are emund to the haters and belivers..... and those with worth while opinions.

Well, i intend too buy one (NOX) also but don't have enough coin saved up yet! But heard some potentially bad news yesterday from a reliable source!! Only 600 will be available from the first run!
Looks like i won't be getting one until way after the first of the year. HH Good luck to those Pre-Order guys....

MADJAK

mad jak said:
Well, i intend too buy one (NOX) also but don't have enough coin saved up yet! But heard some potentially bad news yesterday from a reliable source!! Only 600 will be available from the first run!
Looks like i won't be getting one until way after the first of the year. HH Good luck to those Pre-Order guys....

MADJAK

I like the concept of the EQ, so that is why I put in a pre-order early on. I hope that "news" isnt true. Garrett pulled that same crap when they released their carrot pinpointer. It took months to get mine after I made a release day order. I still love that pinpointer but I've been mad at garretts handling of the release.

mad jak said:

MADJAK

haha, "fake news" to rile the troops up even more? I won't even need one till April so I'm hoping after the dirt flies a bit and things settle down I'll be able to order one
with a Pro-Find 35 incentive....

I'm really curious just how close it will come to beating the etac/ctx at their own game.....besides the obvious weight advantage....

the flurry of posts by the first adapters should be momumental! can't wait (for the posts anyway, lol)

Architex said:
dbado1 said:
Hey Dew,
Shoulda had my coffee first ,huh. No, I didn't pre order. I do intend on getting one, though. Just getting a bit worn out by all of the silliness that's surrounding this detector's launch. I don't recall this happening with any other detector launch.

Dean

AMEN. I guess some are just more easily fooled.

Who? Fooled by whom?

Dean